First Column Swirl!

Rae

OMG....what a cool looking swirl. Between you and Barbara AL I am so jealous...lol. j/k If I practiced more I could get the hang of it someday.

I would need layered soap dishes in my bathrooms to display all of the gorgeous soaps you ladies make.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments. They are appreciated.

Irena: I used a 1" block for these because the mold is only a 4 bar mold. I have a 1.5" block that I am going to use next.

Maggie: Barbara Al and I are good friends and do a lot of soaping together over the phone, and in person once a year for a weekend. It is so much fun having a friend that

you can soap with.

Thanks, Barb!

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments. They are appreciated.

Irena: I used a 1" block for these because the mold is only a 4 bar mold. I have a 1.5" block that I am going to use next.

Maggie: Barbara Al and I are good friends and do a lot of soaping together over the phone, and in person once a year for a weekend. It is so much fun having a friend that

you can soap with.

Thanks, Barb!

I see, thank you. I thought your mold was bigger.

Rae and Babs soaping up a spree, best by far on the board I see. Does the coloration show up in the suds or on the cloth? Are you using pops? I have not been able to swirl and have some great soaps that are just plain ugly and discolor the wash cloth from the pops. Your soaps are incredible and must be very popular on gift lists. Great work.

Steve