Carmen's (EB Candles) Silky Suds

wildangel112

This is great stuff! I put together two batches of this earlier this morning. Made the first batch with Lemongrass and Pink Grapefruit EOs and liked the feel of it so much followed up with a double batch scented Black Raspberry & Vanilla. I did put the color in the fine cut sea salts the second time around since I like a speckled look to the mixture.

Thanks for sharing the recipe! :yay:

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been packaging the basic milk bath in the little milk jugs from one of the co-ops. I like the recipe, but the responses I get from those I had use it have just been "nice."

Can this be packaged in those milk jugs? Also, what is the recommended amount to put in a standard bath? If not the milk jugs, how are you folks packaging?

• 2 months later...

Carmen... this ROCKS :rockon: !!! And a big THANKS to wildangel112 for posting it for the rest of us. I had the biggest mound of crazy bubbles... I can only think of meringue as a description. My friend is very picky about her bubble bath's and I think she is going to love it!! Off to deliver it!!

I'm finally able to use all my milk jugs since switching to this recipe. I gave out samples to everyone who attended my last ladies aux meeting--enough for 2-3 baths. Got wonderful reviews and several orders! Thanks for this thread!

• 3 months later...

I made this last night and got my SLSa from MMS and it did the same thing, poof was an understatement. Love the stuff to death but afraid of the powder explosions.

Tried this today! It's AWESOME!

My only concern is that mine was very powdery, it poofs up in the air when I open the container and with all that SLSa, it might get into someone's nose!

But the bubbles were nice! It was silky and wonderful on the skin!

• 11 months later...

THis is awesome! I had tried some from Gloworm about 2 years ago and just now got around to making it for myself (with a little help from the co-op, should've ordered more, LOL). I threw 3 Tbsp. in the tub for my boys and there were sooooo many bubbles left after they were done that I could haven't gotten into the tub and still had loads left.

I would love to add this time my line very soon.

Steph

Yeah that is a great recipe Steph. Hope you have better luck with it than I did. Peeps just didn't have much interest in bubble bath at my shows. Not bombs either (I actually have made really good bubbling ones). What I did sell lots of was egg shaped bombs with a surprise inside for kids, but I think that was due to my DD Kim's salesman technique. She is really great at the shows till she gets bored with it. Once she told someone that the bombs would eat their skin off :shocked2: , I think she was trying to describe the fizzing? We didn't sell any to that lady. LOL

Glo

Made this before and loved it. Going to leave the citric out since making milk bath and not bath bombs so I can make up ahead. Also, I am using goat's milk powder in it. Love this receipe!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...