Poll: Which do you like better?

pixie

How hot does the can get when the candle burns for several hours at a time? That could mean a very critical decision when choosing your container. If its too hot to pick up I would go with the glass. You know you can't tell what a customer will do with a burning candle.

I think they both look nice. Personally, I would go with the glass container.

thanks for all the many replies. You have all given me much to think about. One thing I am concerned about is the label on the glass container. I do like the prim country look so I picked the sheep and star to put on my label. Do you think this type of label looks out of place on that jar at all?

I like the glass best. Alot of people buy a candle to see the flame; in the tin you cannot. Also, another suggestion. I would make the label smaller; alot smaller. It takes up the entire jar and your customers will not be able to see the flame unless they peel off the label. Depending on what labels you are using, this could be a "pain" for your customers.:tiptoe: Hope this helps. Love the company name!

• 1 month later...

I did not read through all the replies. I just saw a ton of votes for the glass and was shocked.

I am being honest. I think that the glass jar is pretty and would work with a different label. One I think the label is too much of the country type theme for that jar and two, I think it is way to big and covers much of the candle. I prefer clear labels for glass candles it allows the flame to show through it.

I like the label you have and I like it on the tin. I also think the size of the label goes great with the tin because the flame can't be seen through it so why not have a large label to promote your business (especially because it is a cute label)