Experiments and more

Scented

Those are all beautiful! You have a great sense of color and style.

If you are still looking for suggestions to do something diff with the Eb & Iv how about doing a wave design or even a 'filled' ice pillar. Or keep the tilted look but add in one slim line or two of a bright color like lime or chartruese or maybe bright orange or pink. Not too much just a bit for accent color. Could be any color really.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Not a doofus. I use liquids and I love to experiment with what I can get. I know that doesn't help you one bit does it? I also try to pay attention to what other colors those create without having to mix that color. Hope that made sense, but if I use a hot pink and pull away the side of a candle some (and I do this from time to time) I know that adding yellow in there will get me orange. Except in these I didn't pull any of the sides away.

Edited by Scented

• 3 weeks later...

Of course they are beautiful. I am going to save some pictures of your candles because they are really that cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't get IGI waxes to burn right for me. I think it just doesn't like me (smile)

Donita

• 6 months later...