Experiments and more

Scented

Since I stopped playing with soap about a month ago (shame, shame, shame) and since the partner has been screaming at me to make something (ok just really insinuating stuff needed to be made) and since I had some fragrances to play with ...

[ATTACH]20599[/ATTACH]

Not crazy about chipotle salsa looks, but I dig the deeper red since chipotles are a dark, dark, dark red. The scent smells like nacho cheese out of bottle, but develops a little spiciness and loses most of that nacho cheese smell.

[ATTACH]20600[/ATTACH]

Not a big deal on this. We call it Ebony & Ivory. Thinking next time I really need to do something else with it besides tilt layers.

[ATTACH]20598[/ATTACH]

Cinnamon, Apple, Peach ... love the fragrance, just not lovin' that I have to use a little more than I like for candles.

[ATTACH]20597[/ATTACH]

We call this Bourbon Street and I like that spiced pumpkin dye goes with red.

[ATTACH]20596[/ATTACH]

My favorite, though I can't get a decent pix to show why, is balsam and citrus.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to offer suggestions on ebony and ivory lol.

post-23-139458472526_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458472529_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458472533_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458472535_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458472536_thumb.jpg

Scented,

Don't want to sound too ignorant but I have some NGI PB haven't used it yet and wouldn't mind learning to make a nice tilted pillar. I love the ebbony and ivory, for that matter I love them all. I tried one with the starburst and it didn't come out to good. :confused: melted it down.

Some of us less experienced at soy pillars, I think would find that great fun.

Damn Scented (My hero) .. as ever I bow down to your greatness ;0) They are all absolutely stunning - as if I'd expect anything less. Tutorial? Absolutely! I need to know how you get your colours to mix soo beautifully but not completely mix, if that even makes sense lol. The ebony and ivory for instance, the dark stripes look like 'tigers eye' stone!!