Bert's Heaven Scent FO's in Candles

Judy, USMC

Its been a challenge since I got back. Paypal has been up and down since Midnight this past Thursday. Half the time when I go in, they will have reverted back in time and all transactions since midnight Thursday don't exist in my log LOL Yesterday a big combine came down my street here in town and took out the overhead cable wire, so I had no internet half the day yesterday. To top it off I spent 2 hrs and 45 minutes at the doctors for testing and breathing treatments, then an anxiety attack came on cause I was stressed out at how long they were taking and I had orders to tend to. Turns out I was very close to ending up in the hospital. Severe acute bronchitis. They even called to check on me today as they were worried that I may need admitted LOL Thru it all, I still kept trudging along :tiptoe: slowly, like the little smiley guy, but trudging none the less LOL It's back to the office tomorrow, one way or another, the work there isn't getting itself done and after being gone last week, I will be burried :(

Oh, and it's my b-day today and I'm sick :party:

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as usual..you ladies were right on with the Christmas Tree fo. Didn't like it OOB, but in wax smells like your standing on a tree lot...burning after just 12 hours of cure time and it's 1/2 way through the whole house. I used .8 oz pp in C3.

ARRRGGGG - Don't mention that word! Christmas Tree that is. I have 4 packages waiting on that since yesterday and DHL lost it!!! They don't have a clue as to where it might be. First paypal is messed up for 4 days, then a combine takes out my internet for half of Monday, now DHL looses my oil!! All this after being gone for 4 days on business and coming down super sick. Would someone just shoot me now please LOL Is there a smiley for that? lol

Thanks for the soy feedback from 8-Gran-Ones, Sally and KandleCrazy.

I've read through all 30 pages and have found some "Quick Cure FOs" that cure in about 3 days: EggNog, Vanilla Latte, and Christmas tree.

The Pearberry and Bayberry also cure for me in 3 days in my CB-135.

Any others?

ARRRGGGG - Don't mention that word! Christmas Tree that is. I have 4 packages waiting on that since yesterday and DHL lost it!!! They don't have a clue as to where it might be. First paypal is messed up for 4 days, then a combine takes out my internet for half of Monday, now DHL looses my oil!! All this after being gone for 4 days on business and coming down super sick. Would someone just shoot me now please LOL Is there a smiley for that? lol

Sorry lady, no smiley with a gun on this site!! Are you feeling any better today? Take a few deep breaths and say OOOHHHMMMMMM!

Are you feeling any better today? Take a few deep breaths and say OOOHHHMMMMMM!

LOL - nope still sick and now stressing OOOHHHMMM lol

Snuck back to work without telling the doctor and then they called me at 10:00 this morning to check on me again and said some outfit would be bringing me a nebulizer and showing me how to use it. I said those people needed to call first, and when they did I had to hurry my butt home and got here just as they did LOL The z-pak actibiotics are not agreeing with me at all and creating their own fun little things to deal with, but deal with it I will and I will get better soon here.

Now I have a shipment of fragrances and boxes I need to go carry in. I will be huffing and puffing the whole time :laugh2:

I placed my first order yesterday after reading all 25 pages of posts :)

(we were slow at work yesterday)

going to try out these

Black raspberry vanilla

Chocolate Rasp Drizzle

Apricot

Wedding Cake

Sea Glass

Redwood & Cedar

Paradise

Oak Moss

Cranberry (traditional)

Sweet Currant

oh bert you need a vacation or a deep massage....I say ask a neighbor to help carry in the oils. Take it easy or you will never get better, you have to take care of yourself 1st in order to take care of anyone else

Hun, my fiance is about half crippled and all of my neighbors are either elderly, in bad health, or both. LOL Why do I now feel like I live in a retirement village? lol I am a trooper and I do feel better then what I felt a couple days ago. I will be back to norm by Friday I bet :yay:

I placed my first order yesterday after reading all 25 pages of posts :)

(we were slow at work yesterday)

going to try out these

Black raspberry vanilla

Chocolate Rasp Drizzle

Apricot

Wedding Cake

Sea Glass

Redwood & Cedar

Paradise

Oak Moss

Cranberry (traditional)

Sweet Currant

Hope you like them! The 2 I've used from your list threw great for me in my 50/50 (Paradise and Redwood and Cedar)

What kind of wax do you use?

BTW: Bert: I am so sorry about your illness and the fact that you had to be sick on your birthday!!! Hang in there and GET SOME REST!!!! :(

Thanks for the soy feedback from 8-Gran-Ones, Sally and KandleCrazy.

I've read through all 30 pages and have found some "Quick Cure FOs" that cure in about 3 days: EggNog, Vanilla Latte, and Christmas tree.

The Pearberry and Bayberry also cure for me in 3 days in my CB-135.

Any others?

HMMM I don't have any of those......yet.

You can add Andes Thin Mint & Candy Cane to that list tho the Candy Cane did have a fuel smell for the first hour or so which is a bit odd as I've been burning a pillar with it today & it was fine, that was a soy/para blend tho so maybe the pw has helped.......its all a mystery to me!

Has anyone tried any of the floral oils, I got a few & have yet to get any into wax but the Hyacinth & Sweet Pea don't smell like the flowers to me, maybe they will be different in the wax.

I've poured the Columbian Coffee yesterday which has a fab ct, Cranberry (traditional), Christmas Pear & Cinnamon Nutmeg & Clove all in pillars & Tea Leaf & Jasmine, Juniper Breeze, French Vanilla, today in clamshells.

Progress report coming soon.

Sally.

Bert, I don't know if you can have foods, or dairy with your antibiotics, but when I had all sorts of BAD GI issues with my last antibiotics the only thing that helped was eating yogurt when taking the pill. Did fine after I got that figured out!

Now, didn't I tell you to REST?!? Get thee to bed! Poor dear.

I hope you are feeling better seriously and no I've never drank shine:laugh2:

Ha, maybe that's what she needs is some 'shine to get things moving on out of her! :laugh2:

Seriously, Bert, hope you are feeling better girl and happy belated b-day!

Shari

Has anyone tried any of the floral oils, I got a few & have yet to get any into wax but the Hyacinth & Sweet Pea don't smell like the flowers to me, maybe they will be different in the wax.

The Lavender is a good floral, Sally. Very relaxing when lit. (CB-135)