Christina - Spiced Cranberry

judyvega

Those candles look great - as do all the ones i've seen of yours on here. I was wandering if you have any tips on how you get such smooth transitions between colours?

My layers in rustics always seem to overlap too much and give an odd mixed colour where the waxes meet (The previous wax always seems to leave a mark on the mould which the other layer doesn't get rid off)

Gorgeous. Can you add them to my order??? :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks for posting them for me.. I can't wait to get my Pear.. WOOHOO . I want these too and the Vanilla one and the ...... next one and next one and next one. I am so in love with your pillars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These look amazing! I just poured a batch of tarts with this fo. I had a bit of trouble getting the color even with a bcn chip called cranberry. Finally had to hit it with a drop of purple.

Your pillars are just stunning.

They are soooooooo pretty. I make lots of candles parrafin and soy. Will some one please tell me how or where I can go to learn how to make rustic pillars. I never made a pillar. I make orbs and canes votives tealites containers and tarts. I would LOVE to add these to my line, I hope mine would look half as pretty as yours Thanks

Gorgeous. Can you add them to my order??? :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks for posting them for me.. I can't wait to get my Pear.. WOOHOO . I want these too and the Vanilla one and the ...... next one and next one and next one. I am so in love with your pillars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha - your hubby may hate me when you start spending vast amounts of money on rustics lol - glad you like them :D

Thanks everyone else, also - and Sharyl, I love your Maxine quote - it's hilarious!