Caramelized Pralines

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean the Mrs. is gonna let you pour more? :laugh2:

LOL....Only when she's at work...

Funny thing though, I poured a honeysuckle jasmine (double wicked apoth tester) tonight whilst she was in the house and it didn't bother her in the least. Of course, I already knew that honeysuckle was her favorite scent. So that put me a rung up on the "what have you done for me lately!!!" ladder.....:laugh2: :laugh2:

Love these colours, they almost look like pieces of wood sandwiched together. I am always so regimented when I do layers, but I love the way your layers "swirl" around the candle and the big chunks of caramel colour at the top and bottom of the pillar - really stunning.

amazing work! I just made my first rustic yesterday - I think I have a LONG way to go to get them anything like yours. Just HOW do you do that? I just dump my wax in, splosh it about about and set the mold at an angle, then wait for a little while before pouring the next layer - which I slosh around again - and then set the mould at the opposite angle.

I'd KILL to know how to make a rustic even 50% as good as yours!

Natasha