** What's in your pot this week/end? **

See, I didn't forget this week :)

Rain is in our pot, so it will be a good time to stay inside. Actually, at lunch today I'm going to one of the largest fairs in the valley, but only as a customer. There's a 3 year wait to get into it :) But it will be interesting to see what it's like.

Then this weekend will be devoted to lavender mint. A local gal just bought 12 bars and kind of cleaned me out, so I'll need to do some of that. Will just squeek in for curing time for my next fair.

Probably just work on lavender items then for the rest of the weekend - pillars, bubble bath, face serum....

What's up with you guys? Good luck if you've got any fairs.

More than I want to do - that's for sure. Start on fund raiser, fill couple orders that have come in so far, make more stuff for Christmas Open House at friend's shop next saturday, keep grandchildren for several hours first think in AM, take Pepper (4 legged young'un out every 3-4 hours it seems, she knows when I am real busy!), and today I can't seem to get started. Work few minutes and then sit down at computer. Forums really slow work down, but I love 'em.

Two day indoor show that I'm not confident about since I think we're being shoved to the far back corner of the gym. Thank goodness for banner eh? Oh yeah and smell. The potpourri, I hope, will be the draw to that corner of the gym. I gotta change my outlook on this show and try and be positive, so positive is in the pot :P

Just got done pouring up a slew of stuff to get restocked in votives and some 3x3s. Working on bears tonight.

Hopefully will get some bears or something. We are having a skating party tonight for my kids birthdays (one is the 7th and the other the 10th) there are kids in my sons class who have brothers in my daughters class...so one big party. Thankfully it is only 4:30-6:30 so that gives me some evening time. I plan on digging my heels in tomorrow. I have to set up a table at my daughter's dance class for people to look at on tues, wed. and thurs then donate 10% of sales to the gymnastics boosters (also at the dance studio) and then don't have a show lined up until the sat. of thanksgiving weekend. In the meantime would like to get my living room painted and carpeted for the holidays...among all that we will be busy with basketball tournaments...ugh! On a good note...my xmas shopping is pretty much completed (lay away). So I'll get some orders done this weekend and hopefully get some hurricanes done and candles poured.

HUGE show this weekend. so I am packaging everything to go setup tonight. It is so hard to know what women will buy so I am just going to make fall and holiday scents. Hopefully they will be in a festive mood to buy, buy, buy!!!!! Still have tons of orders for merchants and trying to get them out as well. Blah, I need more time.....

Nothing fancy, I only know how to make votives... thanks to the instructions here at Candletech. Eventually, I might branch out and step up to a container candle or two. :cheesy2:

This weekend I am making 48 Amish Harvest votives. A friend asked me to make some to give to co-workers as a Christmas present. I'm using 4794 wax and an old color chip called "rust" which is really more like a pumpkin color. I made a couple a few days ago and I'm doing a test burn right now using HTP41 wick to see if that will be sufficient for these votives.

Have fun everyone!

I have my one and only craft show I do on Saturday. It's always a good show, so I'm hoping the trend continues. Then on Sunday I'm going to a pretty big show, but only as a customer on that one. There's no wait list to get in, but the booth fee is like $300 for an 8x10 space. That's a little pricey for me. :)

But that's it. That's the extent of my weekend. :)

Still have tons of candles to pour for for a three day show next weekend and the forllowing weekend

Hyacinths

Home for the Holidays

Cinnamon Balsam

Cranberry/Cinnamon~ again~ sold out twice all of my inventory that was poured for shows! Now some women called and says she wants two dozen of them and she wants them tomorrow(yeah right!)

Cherry Bomb

Honeysuckle

Northern Lights!

Fire

Last night I had to set up for a craft fair that goes 8 days. Tomorrow I am doing a home show. It is probably going to be at least a thousand dollar party. One of the ladies going called & gave me a heads up she wants a dozen 26 oz candles. I worked a full day & poured 24, 26 oz candles tonight. Spicey Gumdrops, Apple Cider, Baked Apple, & Christmas Splendor. If I get a chance to poured more in the morning I will.

I have to work a bit on some designs but after that i had planned on cranking out some tarts to test some new fo's i have till I get my refresher supplies on monday, but I went to michaels tonight and they had those cute christmas pans out so ill be playing/testing with those more than likely :D

Have to make more wax bears and snowmen, at some shows they are outselling the candles. Have to get more stock of christmas scents in the store. Should get bombed with another fundraiser early this week, who knows what it will be for? Watch the Giants kick butt and get ready for the BEARS next week to show who the better team is........ Damn Lily of the Valley is still selling. And it isnt just old ladies buying it. :grin2:

This weekend, hubby and I are finishing up my craft/sewing/pouring room!!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!! He finished sanding the drywall this morning....ceiling was stomped on Thursday. This afternoon after I poured four cookie sheets full for chunks, DH went to work. Well so did I girls!!!! I went in that new room and I got rid of all the mounds of drywall dust, all the trash, wiped down the walls, scrubbed the floor and then primed the walls. DH is going to finish up the outlets and my huge light in the morning then I'm gonna paint. OOOHHHHH I cant wait to pour in my new room!!!!!!!!!!! Ya'll just dont know how excited I am!!! :bliss:

Anyways, the chunks I poured are in Spiced Apple. I did two sheets in red and two in green then I will pour white over them. That should make bunches of pints and jj, and hexes. Cant wait for my shows to be over so I can get some R and R. This old chick is pooped. *faint*