If you can name 1 Supply Store, what would it be?

Thought this would be fun to see how many are different or the same and help newbies out. Please make sure you put the link to their website down and why you love them!

If you do Bath and Body and Candles, you may name 2. If you just do candles, you may do 1. If you just do Bath and Body, you may only name 1.

I know to many, it will be tough!!! You can do it

Candles: www.greenleafcandlesupply.com --- Why?? Because Brenda has the best customer service for me. Very Friendly and helpful!

B&B: www.naturesgarden.com ---- Why?? Because their scents are great in my m&p. They have been very helpful on the phone.

I'll take a beating for this, but I don't care. :shocked2:

I can get most anything I need from here~ be it candle glass or something for making soaps or lotions. I don't use their FO. If I order online- it takes no more than 2 days to get to me. I love me some WSP!

Plus I have two fairies that can pickup anything heavy I need. Life IS good.

www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com

I am having difficulty picking a one stop shopping supplier for FO.

I'll get back to it later. :wink2:

For real? Pick one?? Soooo not fair!

Then I would pick Just Scent too because I have such good luck with Becky's oils. My best sellers are all from her. She's duped two of my favorite oils, has great customer service and is so much fun to talk to.

www.greenleafcandlesupply.com

Brenda has the best customer service I have ever came across :yay: and she has some awesome FO's that will make you :drool: If she don't have what you need on the site, just ask her does she have it......

Tammy I've got to agree with you. :highfive: She's got the best customer service I've ever run across and her FO's are to die for. I just wish she was closer to me so the shipping on the 70/30 wasn't so much.

Well I guess God really blessed me when I decided to live close to Dover, Ohio because Boleks is local for me. It is a small family owned business that my wax and MANY though certainly NOT ALL of my F/O come from.

http://www.bolekscrafts.com/fragrance_oils.htm

The prices are very reasonable and the oild work excellent in soy~ at least in C-3. Their oils are all skin safe too.

When I must ship something in, I go with Peaks although I am discovering JC.

Fire:cool2:

I simply can NOT pick one. Yikes. I suppose if I *had* to choose one it would Be WSP because I could get most of what I need from there, both B&B and candle combined. It would run close with BCN though (and they would be cheaper for me to go through), but if I were forced that's what I'd have to choose.

I'm a newbie so haven't ordered from all that many places but I'd have to say

greenleaf. I was looking for a citrus pine fo and while Brenda didn't have any in stock, she made a trip to her suppliers, found out they didn't have what I was looking for, so she mixed up several scents and sent me samples with my order. Now hows that for customer service!!:yay:

www.greenleaf.com

Oh, and her fo are to die for!:drool:

Lori

No way can I pick just one! But for FO I'd have to go with Peak and JS but I also love WSP and MMS for a lot of my B&B goodies. And I've recently discovered a few really nice scents at NG. NO fair - It's too hard to choose just one. :shocked2:

What do you have to do around here to get a personal fairy? Cause I'll do it. LOL!!! ;)

No way can I pick just one! But for FO I'd have to go with Peak and JS but I also love WSP and MMS for a lot of my B&B goodies. And I've recently discovered a few really nice scents at NG. NO fair - It's too hard to choose just one. :shocked2:

What do you have to do around here to get a personal fairy? Cause I'll do it. LOL!!! ;)

just pm me !!!!!!!!