Moonstar

6 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

Never heard of them Moonstar! Do the oils look good? Like should I google them and take a look? 😂😂

😂Yeah, theres a few that look good. What lead me to that site was I heard that they have a really good Palo Santo. Personally, I know nothing about this FO. How it smells 

etc. Ive been looking for my sister in law who loves that scent. Scentsational soap supply was another one that was mentioned by many. Again, never heard of them either 😂

I went to the website, didn't look at all their fo's yet but there is one I'm very interested in .its called nights watch (game of thrones) and the fo sounds very intriguing.lol..will definitely be ordering that one..Moonstar thanks for finding that website 💖   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karen Ov said:

I went to the website, didn't look at all their fo's yet but there is one I'm very interested in .its called nights watch (game of thrones) and the fo sounds very intriguing.lol..will definitely be ordering that one..Moonstar thanks for finding that website 💖   

Karen, please if you decide on ordering that FO. 

4 hours ago, Karen Ov said:

Karen have you tried the line of Game of Thrones FO’s from WSP? They have quite a few. 😊

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sarahmarah said:

Karen have you tried the line of Game of Thrones FO’s from WSP? They have quite a few. 😊

Thanks 💖 ...I had know idea... I'm going to check them out soon as i get off of here lol..I'm a big G.O.T. fan..  Have you tried any?

2 hours ago, Karen Ov said:

Thanks 💖 ...I had know idea... I'm going to check them out soon as i get off of here lol..I'm a big G.O.T. fan..  Have you tried any?

I’ve only gotten ‘Milk of the Poppy’ so far and it’s pleasant enough but I haven't put it in wax yet. Seems to me like a weird smell for candles—but might make a nice soap.

• 2 months later...

I'm also wondering about Muddy Soap's fragrance oils.  Had never heard of them until a couple of days ago.  So naturally I had to check out their website.  A couple of their FOs intrigue me.  Someone on Facebook said their oils were strong.

Was wondering if any of you have tried their oils besides @sarahmarah.  "Pleasant enough" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement Sarah Marie.  :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GailC said:

I'm also wondering about Muddy Soap's fragrance oils.  Had never heard of them until a couple of days ago.  So naturally I had to check out their website.  A couple of their FOs intrigue me.  Someone on Facebook said their oils were strong.

Was wondering if any of you have tried their oils besides @sarahmarah.  "Pleasant enough" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement Sarah Marie.  :) 

haha I haven't tried Muddy Soap--just talking about WSP's Game of Thrones fragrance line 😊

On 2/9/2020 at 7:14 PM, Moonstar said:

😂Yeah, theres a few that look good. What lead me to that site was I heard that they have a really good Palo Santo. Personally, I know nothing about this FO. How it smells 

etc. Ive been looking for my sister in law who loves that scent. Scentsational soap supply was another one that was mentioned by many. Again, never heard of them either 😂

I have good news for you Micas and More is doing a pre sale on Palo Santo!

• Like 1

On 2/10/2020 at 8:54 AM, Karen Ov said:

Muddy Soap's Nights Watch sound a bit similar to Winterfell from WSP. I wonder how they would compare. I have and love Winterfell, definitely recommend it! If you've ever smelled Bonfire Bliss from RE, that's what Winterfell reminds me of, only with a toned down cedar note and more smoky woods.

10 hours ago, Dreamer said:

Muddy Soap's Nights Watch sound a bit similar to Winterfell from WSP. I wonder how they would compare. I have and love Winterfell, definitely recommend it! If you've ever smelled Bonfire Bliss from RE, that's what Winterfell reminds me of, only with a toned down cedar note and more smoky woods.

Oh i love bonfire bliss , i keep putting off ordering winterfell , know i will be ordering it lol. I can't get enough of the smokey fo's ..Thanks Dreamer..

• Like 1

I love Muddy Soap. I have 6 of their fragrances. Getting more lol Snow witch, pumpkin pecan waffles (the best and strongest I've found), Gain Apple Mango Tango exact dupe and strong, alright alrighty dupe of Southern Gentlemen strong and amazing, Tuscan vineyard, Black Ice the best ever so strong and I've tried many other brands lol you all have to try their fragrances. They are top notch. Very similar to Mad Oils if you like theirs which I collect too lol I'm very picky about my fragrances. Next I'm trying Palo Santo

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

I love Muddy Soap. I have 6 of their fragrances. Getting more lol Snow witch, pumpkin pecan waffles (the best and strongest I've found), Gain Apple Mango Tango exact dupe and strong, alright alrighty dupe of Southern Gentlemen strong and amazing, Tuscan vineyard, Black Ice the best ever so strong and I've tried many other brands lol you all have to try their fragrances. They are top notch. Very similar to Mad Oils if you like theirs which I collect too lol I'm very picky about my fragrances. Next I'm trying Palo Santo

I was sooo eyeballing the Palo Santo from Muddy last night!😍  Based on the notes, it's appears VERY similar (if not a dupe) to the fragrance, Palo Santo by Carner Barcelona, you can compare the notes at Fragrantica.

• Thanks 1

On 4/25/2020 at 2:35 PM, Dreamer said:

I was sooo eyeballing the Palo Santo from Muddy last night!😍  Based on the notes, it's appears VERY similar (if not a dupe) to the fragrance, Palo Santo by Carner Barcelona, you can compare the notes at Fragrantica.

I'm really wanting to order it. Trying to decide what else. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

Lol that is great. I want to as well. I take awhile before ordering sometimes. I collect many fragrances in destashes. This company is so good though. 

I'm real bad about compulsive oil ordering lol. 😝

If you still haven't placed an order by the time I get it, I'd be more than happy to send you a sample! 🙂

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dreamer said:

I'm real bad about compulsive oil ordering lol. 😝

If you still haven't placed an order by the time I get it, I'd be more than happy to send you a sample! 🙂

That is really nice of you. I am ordering today thank but you. I have a feeling it's going to be amazing. 

• Like 1