Flameless Candle Set

14 hours ago, pughaus said:

No candle, no food and all the glasses are empty!   What kind of dinner party is this?!

😂 Food is on the way along with drinks. And the candle is present on the table. It's a flameless candle.

• Sad 1

This is confusing, it's called "flameless candle," but the word candle means that it has an ignitable wick embedded in wax or another flammable substance, so it's a light that resembles a candle, because I don't see how there is anything that can be a "flameless candle."  I know they're calling these things "candles" for marketing, but I don't think they should because they are not "candles" at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, birdcharm said:

This is confusing, it's called "flameless candle," but the word candle means that it has an ignitable wick embedded in wax or another flammable substance, so it's a light that resembles a candle, because I don't see how there is anything that can be a "flameless candle."  I know they're calling these things "candles" for marketing, but I don't think they should because they are not "candles" at all.

Marketing is strange since “wickless candles” are a thing too 🤷‍♀️

so lights and melts basically trying to leverage share from beloved candles. 

23 hours ago, Vanshi said:

😂 Food is on the way along with drinks. And the candle is present on the table. It's a flameless candle.

yes, you've stated it's flameless....you haven't answered the questions posed to you. Are you making these?  What's your point of posting in a candle forum when most here make wicked candles.  Curious minds want to know what your post is about.

Edited by Shari

On 12/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, BusyBee said:

I can see a big trend toward flameless candles, and it is growing bigger every year.  So, what kind of flameless candles are you into and make?

I have been to dinner with family in restaurant and seen these amazing flameless candles. I was really impressed and amazed by these eco friendly candle and bought few for myself.