Today's Craft Show Pix

Candybee

Here's some new pics of a Christmas Craft show I did today in the Shenandoah Valley.

Some of them are a bit fuzzy. Sorry, still learning how to use my phone for pics. Others came out fairly nice. Wish I had taken a few of each so I might have had them all in focus.

My candle display

ElktonXmas.thumb.jpg.291817550013c214ef28e0a2f6d1cd3b.jpg

My soap & B&B table

ElktonXmas4A.thumb.jpg.e74bdfcda083e89825cd4e45971dad1c.jpg

Close up of my soap table

ElktonXmas4.thumb.jpg.c3d6e9bba50f5602b16520186710940c.jpg

Some of my soap boxes

ElktonXmas2.thumb.jpg.d4a9233fbf857d9d5895b8c5ead99f45.jpg

ElktonXmas3.thumb.jpg.91da076572135cd63644a16e5afe6164.jpg

My dog products

ElktonXmas5.thumb.jpg.420447280b65d19508ae210deb7c4c55.jpg

Men's shaving nook stuff

ElktonXmas6.thumb.jpg.d198a257d6f0aed587c5d702da910801.jpg

Close up of my men's shaving soaps

ElktonXmas7.thumb.jpg.ed01e4d507108d11e1aff7b7acd65434.jpg

And of course Santa was there to take pictures with. No I did not sit on his lap!

ElktonXmas8.thumb.jpg.c89363a328f5728bdc6f3366dc811bf3.jpg

ElktonXmas4.jpg

• Like 5

Excellent. Very professional. When we were on the topic of "stories", this would have been a excellent submission. The story I see in these pictures is quality, craftsmanship, care, and work ethic that translates into value regardless of the price. Blue Ribbon Winner.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aptommo said:

This all looks amazing!!! I don't want to show the pics from mine today now that I've seen yours. Pretty sure Quentin wouldn't say all that about my first effort! hahaha

Oh I think you are probably wrong about that! I bet you had a nice setup.

• Like 1

Absolutely beautiful!  Clean, professional, well-labeled and how about those vibrant colors!  Hard Work and Perseverance is written all over each and every product.  Hope you made a profit because you deserve every penny . . . (to buy more stuff!)

• Like 2

Love it! I hope mine looks half that professional when I do my one and only craft show in two weeks LOL! Actually it'll be done in a school library so I don't have to bring tables or anything. I set up on top of some book cases but when I do start doing more craft shows I hope mine looks as good as yours! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

Love it! I hope mine looks half that professional when I do my one and only craft show in two weeks LOL! Actually it'll be done in a school library so I don't have to bring tables or anything. I set up on top of some book cases but when I do start doing more craft shows I hope mine looks as good as yours! 

Thank you! I did this one at a local community center so didn't need to bring tables or chair either. That makes it much easier to set up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

Looks great!  Love the red table cloth for the holiday.  Where did you find those shaving mugs?  Love those.  BTW I really like the labels too, you've changed since I had your soaps.

Thank you! The tablecloths are fitted. I have red ones for 8" tables and moss green ones for 6" tables. The reason is most of my venues during the holidays are indoors on 8" tables so I wanted a holiday color like christmas red. The green ones are because my colors are green and white and most of the year I use my 6" tables. I get the linens at weddinglinensdirect.com

The shaving mugs I commission from a local potter. The mugs are designed with a well in the bottom to fit my shaving soap. She also designed an applique for the outside of the mug with my biz name and the words shaving mug. They are cute as the dickens but so pricey that as soon as I sell my last mugs I am going to have to opt for a cheaper type of mug. Thinking about basic coffee mugs with printing instead. Will see... still in the thinking process of what to do.

I have been working on packaging for the shave soaps for a long time. I love the coffee filters but learned through the years to find a better size, thickness, etc and I just revamped the labels to look more appealing to men. I also changed the soap molds for the umpteenth time for the cute ones that WSP has for shave soaps. All my packaging and labeling is always a work in progress. I am always trying to address issues and make improvements. It never seems to end.

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Quentin said:

Excellent. Very professional. When we were on the topic of "stories", this would have been a excellent submission. The story I see in these pictures is quality, craftsmanship, care, and work ethic that translates into value regardless of the price. Blue Ribbon Winner.

Thank you! You are too kind. I am always looking for ways to improve my products, packaging, etc. So they are always a work in progress. My most taxing shortcoming is that I don't have a solid logo/branding because well I have not had that ah ha moment with the exact right one. So you can see over the years my logo being tweaked or fonts changing, etc. Its not what I want but until I get the look I am satisfied with for logo/branding I will keep trying to get it right! Once that happens I think my style will fall into place and everything will be synchronized.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 9:03 PM, aptommo said:

This all looks amazing!!! I don't want to show the pics from mine today now that I've seen yours. Pretty sure Quentin wouldn't say all that about my first effort! hahaha

Oh, I don't know about that. I just left my comments on your post. ;)

• Like 1