Best Apple Cinnamon?

Belinda

Can anyone try to dupe the Tennesee's version?  I've never had it but it sounds like it is a "must".

I recently poured Flaming's Apples and Cinnamon and gave it to someone to test.  They said it was good/strong and smelled fairly accurate to what an apples and cinnamon should be ....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RWV said:

I really love Northstar’s cinnamon and spiced apples—one of my personal favs.  OOB it’s more cinnamon, but the apple really comes through once burning.

I've never ordered from them but have visited their website before. Are there any must haves from them?

On 10/15/2018 at 11:44 AM, Belinda said:

Thanks! I'll have to give them a try. Not that I NEED another supplier mind you, I just WANT one! LOL!

Yes, their sugar cookie is the best one I’ve found and I have tried many.  Their cinnamon spice, to my nose, is very close to Tennessee’s cinnamon stick, which was my all time favorite cinnamon.  Their Amish harvest is excellent, as is their berry tangerine, cranberry citrus, honey crisp apple, and French vanilla.

Edited by RWV
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, RWV said:

Yes, their sugar cookie is the best one I’ve found and I have tried many.  Their cinnamon spice, to my nose, is very close to Tennessee’s cinnamon stick, which was my all time favorite cinnamon.  Their Amish harvest is excellent, as is their berry tangerine, cranberry citrus, honey crisp apple, and French vanilla.

Thank you!