Renaming Pink Sugar

Trappeur

57 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Does anyone ever blend this also?

Trappeur

I blend with NG's satsuma (which to me smells like a tart grapefruit) and call it Ruby Red Grapefruit

Actually, I will probably have to get my notes out because I blend pink sugar with a TON of scents to create unique blends. 

Here are some I know I've blended with right off the top of my head (but don't know percents and with each one separately or together) 

Strawberry (Peak)

Love Spell (NG)

Vanilla (Mad Oils) 

Blood Orange (Aztec)

Blood Lime (Aztec) 

Forever Red (both Aztec and Mad Oils) 

Spanish Fly (Mad Oils) 

Amber and Black Linen (NG) 

Oh and several others that I can't think of the name of right now. 

Edited by Jcandleattic
  • Like 1

Pink Sugared Petals

Sugared Pink Petals

Sugared Pearls in Pink

Sugary Colors in Pink

Sugar Blossoms in Pink

Crystal Sugar in Pink

Sultry Sugar Crystal

Sugar Diamond Crystals

Sugar and More Sugar in Pink

Ok, here are my horrible names.....this is hard!

Trappeur

• Like 1

Pink Fairy Dust

Sugared Fairy Dust in Pink

There is just something that I have always thought about in Fairys.  I have been wanting for a long time to come up with a Fairy Candle line.  When I had my store and went shopping to buy for it, I bought Fairy statues that were just so beautiful and they sold so well.  I'm going to start concentrating on doing a line of elegant Fairy candles with names as such....

So what do you think of these 2 names for Pink Sugar.

Trappeur

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Oh those were names?  I'm sorry...I thought they were the names of fragrances...I see!  Oh thankyou!

Trappeur

No, those were the FO's I mix my pink sugar with, and gave you an example of PS mixed with NG's Satsuma, to be renamed Ruby Red Grapefruit. 

I would have to look at my notes to see what I normally name my blends, I was just letting you know, I rarely if ever, use pink or sugar in the renamed blended scent. 

:) 

16 minutes ago, Sponiebr said:

oooh! ooooooh! I got a PERFECT name for Pink Sugar: 

MAGIC Brown. 

Slainte,
Sponiebr
THE Executor of Bad Ideas and Sundry Services

I don't think PS discolors wax (at least it's never discolored my wax) and I use a VS in my soap so I never get brown with my PS in soap either. Well, at least not until about a year later and then it slightly starts to turn, but only around the edges. 

• Like 1

This one does not go as brown in soap, but you do have to really blend it well to prevent freckles/speckles. A tiny bit of vanilla stabilizer (not nearly as much as the seller recommends) will keep it pale for a long time in soap. 

In candles, it can look ivory depending on your wax, but. Has never browned on me yet. 

• Like 1

I don't use perfumes nor do I go into stores that have their perfume counters near the front door so stupid me never realized this was a dup until I sold one to a lady and she informed me so I just named it Sweet Pink which I never liked but I'm afraid to change in now as it sells well.  Not sure I like Magic Brown @Sponiebr  lol.  But as usual you made me laugh and I do remember it discoloring in soap horribly.  It goes dark on me in melts if they sit more than 4 months.  My mom had one sitting over a year and it was really ugly brown with white frosted edges.

Edited by kandlekrazy

59 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I just put up another thread titled My Fairy Label and wanted to get input from everyone.  

Trappeur

Trapp ,I mix Pink sugar with Flaming sweet strawberry .I call mine "Pink Sugar Berry" .I also do a blend with PS & Lavender ,call it Lavender Twist ,smells really really good .The PS gives the lavender a nice softer aroma .If you want some Fairy names ,let me know ,I can give you some really unique suggestions .I love naming scents ,one of my favorite things is naming scents lol😀Oh Fragrance Buddy has the most amazing Fairy Garden ,huge seller for me ,super strong too.

• Like 1