Renaming Pink Sugar

Trappeur

4 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Oh Kat that I would appreciate in names as I am terrible!

Fairy Garden by Fragrance Buddy?   Oh wow as I need to get an order to them.  So what does it smell like to you?

Trappeur

Fairy Garden is a really nice floral with a Grape & Berry note .It is very strong .Its one of the most unique floral / fruity types I have ever found .I am not a huge floral fan ,however love this one .I sell alot of this scent.I think you will like it 😀I will be in touch with some Fairy names for you soon ..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

I have my next experimental scent blend. :) I know exactly what I'm going to mix to get a floraly/grapey/berry/fruity blend. :D 

Hi JC ,Good to hear from you .I would love to know the blend you are going to do .I love FB Fairy Garden & this is just what it is floral,fruity ,grape & Berry notes .If you do not mind sharing ,let me know .I love blending oils to make unique scents .

I can't think of the floral name off the top of my head, even though I can clearly see the bottle in my mind! LOL but the blenders will be a bit of botanical nectar, a little muscadine, and some wild berry musk along with the floral. The floral I'm thinking of smells a lot like NG's wedding day, however wedding day is not skin safe so I don't use it often.

UGH the one I'm thinking is very floral, and is skin safe. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

I can't think of the floral name off the top of my head, even though I can clearly see the bottle in my mind! LOL but the blenders will be a bit of botanical nectar, a little muscadine, and some wild berry musk along with the floral. The floral I'm thinking of smells a lot like NG's wedding day, however wedding day is not skin safe so I don't use it often.

UGH the one I'm thinking is very floral, and is skin safe. 

You think maybe Plumeria or Sweet Pea ? I think wedding Day may even have some rose .I only have  tried the Wedding Day from Candlewic ,so not sure about NG. The blend sounds awesome that your doing thou .I just love Fairy Garden from F Buddy too. I do blend Pink Sugar with many scents to give heavy florals a sweeter aroma ,makes a big difference .I also blend many floral with fruity & have come up with some good ones .I like to soften Rose with Apricot as well.

I mixed PS with Endless Love, and it made awesome incense.

I mixed it with Cuban Tobacco for super sexy wax melts.

I was just burning a candle with a 50/50 mix of PS and Sancastles from NG. The Sandcastles is weird and too strong on its own, but amazing with the PS.

I truly believe Pink Sugar is the ultimate mixer, lol.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

I mixed PS with Endless Love, and it made awesome incense.

I mixed it with Cuban Tobacco for super sexy wax melts.

I was just burning a candle with a 50/50 mix of PS and Sancastles from NG. The Sandcastles is weird and too strong on its own, but amazing with the PS.

I truly believe Pink Sugar is the ultimate mixer, lol.

You gave me an idea lol..Think I will try Endless Weekend  BBW Type from Flaming with a splash of PS .Yes I agree PS is a ultimate blender scent ,never had this scent disappoint mixed with anything I have tried 😀

On 4/25/2018 at 12:51 PM, Trappeur said:

Well, since Pink Sugar is a trade marked name I was wondering for ideas for a rename since I ordered a pound from Tall Tayle and am going to give it a try.

Does anyone ever blend this also?

Trappeur

Trapp ,lol you have us all going Pink Sugar crazy now .It is a excellent blending scent .

11 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Pink Quartz 

I just wrote that name down Moonstar...now THAT is a beautiful elegant name I really love!  Wished you told me earlier before I named my labels coming in to "Pink Fairy Dust"....lol  Well I do have my other high end account that I can bring in to have her smell the scent and see if she likes and I could use that name for her.....yep, that's what I'll do!  Thankyou!

Trappeur

• Like 1

16 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

You think maybe Plumeria or Sweet Pea ? I think wedding Day may even have some rose .I only have  tried the Wedding Day from Candlewic ,so not sure about NG. The blend sounds awesome that your doing thou .I just love Fairy Garden from F Buddy too. I do blend Pink Sugar with many scents to give heavy florals a sweeter aroma ,makes a big difference .I also blend many floral with fruity & have come up with some good ones .I like to soften Rose with Apricot as well.

No it wasn't Sweet Pea - I have Peak's sweet pea, and even thought it's a floral it already has a slight fruity scent too it. I blend that one with Moonlight Path. 

I've never kept a plumeria around because it's such a light thrower, so it wasn't that one either. 

NG's wedding day is very complex, and I feel I can smell at least 4-5 different florals in it. To me it smells just like walking into a floral shop - it is not sweet/fruity at all. All floral with a bit of green. 

`Fairy Nector' could be another name for your fairy line.

Wasn't pink fairy dust a special dust in Tinkerbell? Gold was their regular fairy dust but I think pink was much more magical and very rare. Maybe I am the only one here who watches the Tinkerbell movies. I think they are so cute and sweet!