Does Anyone Have RE Celebrate Christmas Type

Moonstar

Does anyone have RE Celebrate Christmas Type . I can't believe I forgot to order a sample during their sale. I don't need much, I just want to see if I like it prior to

ordering, their shipping is insane for just a sample bottle. If you do let me know how much $ Also, I ordered a 4 oz bottle of  their Bonfire Bliss + I don't care for it

at all. I used about 1oz to test so I have about 3 oz left. I mention this incase someone wants to trade. Thanks :) 

18 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Does anyone have RE Celebrate Christmas Type . I can't believe I forgot to order a sample during their sale. I don't need much, I just want to see if I like it prior to

ordering, their shipping is insane for just a sample bottle. If you do let me know how much $ Also, I ordered a 4 oz bottle of  their Bonfire Bliss + I don't care for it

at all. I used about 1oz to test so I have about 3 oz left. I mention this incase someone wants to trade. Thanks :) 

I didn't like it all either - bonfire bliss

It smells nothing like bonfire to me - it has a weird sweet note to it ?

Never tried celebrate Christmas, the only ones I use from them are birthday cake, geranium and blue skies and sea kelp, not sure why....they have great oils 

maybe I need to clean house and freshen up my line - getting tired of many of them 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moonshine said:

I didn't like it all either - bonfire bliss

It smells nothing like bonfire to me - it has a weird sweet note to it ?

Never tried celebrate Christmas, the only ones I use from them are birthday cake, geranium and blue skies and sea kelp, not sure why....they have great oils 

maybe I need to clean house and freshen up my line - getting tired of many of them 

Thats exactly what I smell a weird sweet note and smells nothing like a bonfire to me either. Celebrate Christmas is a Yankee dupe . Toasted 

marshmallow is another one that to me has a weird plastic-y note to it , Im not sold on it. Its very, very sweet . Its nice but don't think Ill be 

ordering that one again soon. Also, the KY tart + votive wax when melting has a slightly odd smell + congeles ( did I spell that right ?) and it 

dimples as it sets, which I don't like. I like smooth tops on my wax melts that I pour in portion cups. I was really hoping to like that wax since it 

was just scoop +melt... oh well :(

5 hours ago, moonshine said:

Lol

was it the soy votive pillar blend?

I tried that and it smells burnt to me- I thought I was crazy but it smells odd when melting and it carried over into my scents in finished product 

It was KY para soy Tart + Votive wax. Unless we're both crazy lol ! there was definitely a odd smell both while melting the wax + when test burning 

the wax melts. I guess I have to just mix some waxes like I've been doing. Maybe its an additive they use to turn the wax into those beads ? IDK 

Yep that's the one 

I still have some I couldn't use it anymore it stinks!!

and I do have smoked birch....just got it a few weeks ago actually still in the box and don't laugh but it smells like beef jerky to me ?

Not sure now if pine would be good....maybe teriyaki- lol 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, moonshine said:

Yep that's the one 

I still have some I couldn't use it anymore it stinks!!

and I do have smoked birch....just got it a few weeks ago actually still in the box and don't laugh but it smells like beef jerky to me ?

Not sure now if pine would be good....maybe teriyaki- lol 

OMG your killing me ... thats EXACTLY what I thought too ... As a matter of fact this morning I got a bit on my hands when closing up the bottle 

and when I was out + about doing errands I thought to myself " Great one whif of me + all the neighborhood dogs will start trailing after me LMAO !

Oh man I'm laughing crying - thanks I needed that tonight :) if anyone has bought that one + likes it - please let me know + ill send it to you. Its 

only 1 oz but I don't want it lol ! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

OMG your killing me ... thats EXACTLY what I thought too ... As a matter of fact this morning I got a bit on my hands when closing up the bottle 

and when I was out + about doing errands I thought to myself " Great one whif of me + all the neighborhood dogs will start trailing after me LMAO !

Oh man I'm laughing crying - thanks I needed that tonight :) if anyone has bought that one + likes it - please let me know + ill send it to you. Its 

LOL:laugh2:Goldie

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonstar said:

I'm throwing it in wax to see if it changes 

I can't stop laughing either - it really does smell like smoked beef jerky- I keep smelling it thinking I'm crazy ??

maybe I will call it hunters sausage....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bfroberts said:

Moonstar, I have 1/2 an ounce of Celebrate.  I made one 8 oz candle, and that was all the testing I need to do with it.  If you want it, let me know.

That would be awesome. Thank you so much, very thoughtful of you. I'll send you a PM with my address. Just let me know how much to at least 

cover the shipping :) 

2 hours ago, Moonstar said:

That would be awesome. Thank you so much, very thoughtful of you. I'll send you a PM with my address. Just let me know how much to at least 

cover the shipping :) 

You're welcome, and don't worry about the shipping.  You might have something I want to try one day :)

• Like 1

Funny cause Bonfire Bliss is a big seller for me I call it Backyad Bonfire. It has a bit of marshmallow in it so that is the sweet. I also sell a lot of the Smoked Birch but call it Crackling Birch. Weird how some scents sell for some and not for others. I cannot sell Lovespell at all and chocolate is a slow mover for me. I was on the hunt for a good fireplace smell when I came across those two.

Karen in MA

• Like 1

Hello & I am a newbie. I was reading your threads & thought I would throw in my few cents worth. I ordered a fragrance called Campfire from The Candlesource &have not put it in the wax yet .I just wanted to say from the sniff this one definitely has a super strong Campfire aroma. I plan to  blend a small amount with Aztecs Toasted Marshmallow. I will definitely use more of the marshmallow with just a splash of the Campfire & see what I end up with. I also ordered Fireside from Flaming & excited to test this one as well. I love the campfire & fireplace scents for fall. I feel very blessed to be able to share my wax adventures with the pros on this thread. I have been reading for a long time & decided to join :)  I will definitely stay away from Bonfire Bliss .I miss the sale recently with Rustic . I was disappointed , but seems there is always a sale going on with so many suppliers .I want to try Northstar & Indianna, Thank you for letting me share .

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Hello & I am a newbie. I was reading your threads & thought I would throw in my few cents worth. I ordered a fragrance called Campfire from The Candlesource &have not put it in the wax yet .I just wanted to say from the sniff this one definitely has a super strong Campfire aroma. I plan to  blend a small amount with Aztecs Toasted Marshmallow. I will definitely use more of the marshmallow with just a splash of the Campfire & see what I end up with. I also ordered Fireside from Flaming & excited to test this one as well. I love the campfire & fireplace scents for fall. I feel very blessed to be able to share my wax adventures with the pros on this thread. I have been reading for a long time & decided to join :)  I will definitely stay away from Bonfire Bliss .I miss the sale recently with Rustic . I was disappointed , but seems there is always a sale going on with so many suppliers .I want to try Northstar & Indianna, Thank you for letting me share .

Please don't stay away from Bonfire Bliss based on my opinion.... we all smell things differently + you might love it . Personally, Im not a fan 

lol - that's smoked birch that smells like beef jerky not bonfire bliss

I am not a fan of bonfire bliss at all either but so many people on here LOVE it so you may want to give it a try and see what you think 

you may also like sweetcakes woodsmoke - it's very heavy deep fire scent 

and btw...welcome 

• Like 1

I love Celebrate Christmas, it's one of my new favorites.  I have soy candles curing still since I let mine cure a long time.  But I did use a few melts in palm.  The throw was a bit light, but I love the scent.  I detest Bonfire Bliss and have never understood how so many people can like it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On September 21, 2016 at 0:01 AM, Beaches said:

I love Celebrate Christmas, it's one of my new favorites.  I have soy candles curing still since I let mine cure a long time.  But I did use a few melts in palm.  The throw was a bit light, but I love the scent.  I detest Bonfire Bliss and have never understood how so many people can like it.

Same here on Bonfire Bliss ... I don't get it .... the toasted marshmallow to me is just Ok even after a long cure with my parasoy melts

To me, I really detect a light chemical like  smell - for lack of a better word. Especially , while melting + I put my nose over the burner .

I did order the Frasier Fir from WSP ( Amazing good ) and the Vanilla Bean Noel - equally amazing ! Thanks for posting about the 

frasier fir ! 

• Like 1

On September 21, 2016 at 11:52 PM, katmeltswax said:

You all have me curious with the Celebrate Christmas :)

What are the scent notes ? I am looking for a good scent to call Downtown at Christmas & Christmas Country Store. Any suggestions ? Thank you kindly :) I have never ordered from Rustic.

I smell cinnamon - some pine + something sweet. OOB seems kinda light to my nose. I much prefer Main Street Christmas... you smell more 

of the pine plus some sweet notes + seems stronger OOB . Both are nice just depends what you like.

On September 19, 2016 at 11:13 PM, candlesncats said:

I have an ounce you can have. Also have Bonfire Bliss-cant get it to throw much. Just pm me an address and I will get Celebrate Christmas in the mail. : )

I sent you a pm - did you get it :) thanks again !