Does Anyone Have RE Celebrate Christmas Type

Moonstar

14 minutes ago, candlesncats said:

Did not get pm, but thats ok. Hope it work out for you : )

Your kidding me ... I feel just horrible. This is the second time Ive sent someone a pm + they never received it :( Im wondering if it went into

your junk mail ? If you knew me you'd know that this is bothering me - I would never want to seem rude lol ! BTW it was packaged so nicely.

9 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Your kidding me ... I feel just horrible. This is the second time Ive sent someone a pm + they never received it :( Im wondering if it went into

your junk mail ? If you knew me you'd know that this is bothering me - I would never want to seem rude lol ! BTW it was packaged so nicely.

No worries : ) It is that time of year, so i figured you just got super busy 

Edited by candlesncats

On 9/30/2016 at 8:46 AM, Moonstar said:

I smell cinnamon - some pine + something sweet. OOB seems kinda light to my nose. I much prefer Main Street Christmas... you smell more 

of the pine plus some sweet notes + seems stronger OOB . Both are nice just depends what you like.

Have you tried RE Santa's Whiskers?  I burn candles in that all year round.  Main Street Christmas smells a bit like it, but has something else in it too.  I like Santa's Whiskers better.  It throws great too.

• Like 2