Smores FO

Candybee

9 hours ago, maryta said:

I like Oregon Trail Toasted Marshmallow & Hot Cocoa. Light thrower for my wax but could be a good component. Bonfire Bliss, to me, is its own scent and very sweet. Good luck!

Ya know, your right about that cause I was just thinking that yesterday on what type of chocolate should go in a smores?

Do I go with a rich gourmet chocolate or maybe a Hershey Kisses chocolate (I just at 1/2 a bag an hour ago and now I'm making some home made spaghetti for myself), or  maybe a good hot cocoa....and actually I'm leaning towards the cocoa.  Then I was thinking what Belinda said that there was someone who had chocolate covered marshmallows...now that sounds yummmmmyyyy!

Trappeur

Oooooooh! Their description sounds like its the real thing! Never ordered from Millcreek before. Any favs of yours I'd like to know so I don't end up ordering just one sample of smores! LOL

I think a smores FO would make a nice fall fragrance and I can rename it for Christmas.

If you go into any food store in my area each store has an area dedicated to smores so you can get your marshmellows, hershey's chocolate, and graham crackers. It seems like a pretty big deal around here and has got me thinking other people in my area may want a smore's scented candle because they have made a big comeback here.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/16/2016 at 11:06 AM, maryta said:

I like Oregon Trail Toasted Marshmallow & Hot Cocoa. Light thrower for my wax but could be a good component. Bonfire Bliss, to me, is its own scent and very sweet. Good luck!

Which Bonfire Bliss is this?   RE?

Trappeur

All right!!  Thankyou so much KK....I love that name.....

I always like to ask first so I know it is ok with the owner.....ya know?   I have respect for others.....so THANKYOU!   I'm ordering labels right now.....

Trappeur

3 hours ago, candlesncats said:

I did get the Campfire S'Mores and love it in my soy melts. Very chocolatey : ) I can smell a little marshmallow in there too. Would be happy to send anyone a sniffie

Where did you get it from Cat?   Flaming?

Trappeur

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I just got 2 ounces of marshmallow with other oils from WSP and wow......out of all the marshmallows I've received from different companies with no great reviews from anyone I have to say this one from WSP is beautiful!  Impressive!  It is the first true exact scent out of bottle scent I have smelled as of yet.

To me it is a ooey gooey sweet tooth marshmallow and a deep rich scent too.  This is so unlike all the others that I have ordered that were almost plastic like with hardly any scent throw.  All of this is smelling from the bottle not in wax yet.  So now begins the test.  I'm going to make up a candle in it and also try to get a smores candle blend.  I also got from WSP Fudge Brownie.  It sure reminds me of the Brownie from Tennessee....Now all I need is a graham cracker and have no idea who to get from.

Trappeur 

Oh that sounds yummy Trap! I'm sure someone knows a graham cracker. But when you mentioned that I thought of a CS scent called Hanzel & Gretels house. It smells like one of those graham cracker gingerbread houses to me. I can smell the graham cracker but there is also notes of sugary icing.

I agree with Candybee on Hansel and Gretel's house. It smells like a graham cracker to me too. Welcome Home from RE also smells like a graham cracker. I think NG has one called Graham cracker but I haven't tried it. To me, you couldn't go wrong with Hansel and Gretel's house. It's a great scent!

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Well, I just got 2 ounces of marshmallow with other oils from WSP and wow......out of all the marshmallows I've received from different companies with no great reviews from anyone I have to say this one from WSP is beautiful!  Impressive!  It is the first true exact scent out of bottle scent I have smelled as of yet.

To me it is a ooey gooey sweet tooth marshmallow and a deep rich scent too.  This is so unlike all the others that I have ordered that were almost plastic like with hardly any scent throw.  All of this is smelling from the bottle not in wax yet.  So now begins the test.  I'm going to make up a candle in it and also try to get a smores candle blend.  I also got from WSP Fudge Brownie.  It sure reminds me of the Brownie from Tennessee....Now all I need is a graham cracker and have no idea who to get from.

Trappeur