Smores FO

Candybee

I loved love CS Hansel and Gretel, but at the time when I was using c3 I couldn't get it to throw at all....well I'll just have to get a couple ounces of it and go for it in 464.    Oh wow, I have 1 1ounce sample....it's a couple years old and I had to shake it up but it smells the same....It's a golden color.   Is that what your samples look like with that color?   Or maybe just go and get some more?

Trappeur

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Well, I just got 2 ounces of marshmallow with other oils from WSP and wow......out of all the marshmallows I've received from different companies with no great reviews from anyone I have to say this one from WSP is beautiful!  Impressive!  It is the first true exact scent out of bottle scent I have smelled as of yet.

To me it is a ooey gooey sweet tooth marshmallow and a deep rich scent too.  This is so unlike all the others that I have ordered that were almost plastic like with hardly any scent throw.  All of this is smelling from the bottle not in wax yet.  So now begins the test.  I'm going to make up a candle in it and also try to get a smores candle blend.  I also got from WSP Fudge Brownie.  It sure reminds me of the Brownie from Tennessee....Now all I need is a graham cracker and have no idea who to get from.

Trappeur 

I knew you'd like that one. I have to say, with the exception of a few oils that weren't my taste, Im super happy with their oils. Did you get the Christmas Wreath one I 

was telling you about ? Honestly, it actually smells like a fresh wreath that I get from Costco every year. Its really beautiful. The Apple Balsam is super nice too.

The jelly DonutOMG you truly can smell the jelly and the powdered sugar. I can't get over how realistic it is. Most strawberries to my nose smell plasticky . AS far as a graham cracker

goes, I have one from ICS and I believe NG also has one. I get a tad of cinnamon in the one from ICS. 

Yes, geesh, you were spot on with the Marshmallow Moonshine......I just hope it throws....I know Marshmallow is a light scent to begin with but the density and the richness is just amazing...I'm sniffing it right now....

Yep I got like you said to the Apple Balsam Pine.....omg!  I love it!  The apple and balsam just shine right through!   Getting made today...

I also ordered Santa's Pipe...You know I've ordered quite a few other pipe tobacco's and they are ok but gosh....this is so very different.  It's a sweet pipe and you definitely pick up the cherry and some other sweetness in there along with I think I'm getting maybe some musk/vanilla.  I'm loving this too for this type of fragrance.

I also got orange/vanilla (still trying to get a great creamsicle) and it's ok.  Kinda sharp.  But I'll make it anyway....it's nice but still not 100% what I want.

I also got fudge brownie....love it!

No, didn't get Christmas Wreath....but I will.....

Trappeur

Well, I did a blend this morning with WSP Marshmallow, Chocolate, and Hansel and Gretal - 1/3 each.....

The Hansel and Gretal over powered the other oils.

So did another one and did 40% Marshmallow, 40% Chocolate and 20% Hansel & Gretal

H & G still over took the marshmallow and Chocolate.

I didn't like H&G mixed in at all.  It's a real nice fragrance but just doesn't work for this combo at all.  Just doesn't smell good at all, well not for this combo for a Smores.

I need to get a real graham cracker oil in there.

So the quest still goes on.

Trappeur 

• 4 years later...
On 8/14/2017 at 9:46 PM, candlesncats said:

I did get the Campfire S'Mores and love it in my soy melts. Very chocolatey : ) I can smell a little marshmallow in there too. Would be happy to send anyone a sniffie

What kind of chocolate do you get from this, like a milk chocolate a dark chocolate or like a tootsie roll type scent? 🤔 Can you smell the graham cracker?