Ever tried Candle Science?

cable_stacy

They've been talked about before, here's a couple threads http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10433&highlight=candlescience

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10490&highlight=candlescience

I love them. Their FO's are great, they have good prices & have excellent customer service. They just don't have a huge variety of scents yet. Their shipping prices is very reasonable also.

Oh, no! As a newbie, I have been reading this board and decided Peak Candle Supplies was the way to go for fragrances (I can ALMOST smell the McInstosh Apple that everyone was raving about!) But I just checked out the prices at Candlescience, and I am back to the drawing board!! :D

Decisions, decisions......:confused:

Oh, no! As a newbie, I have been reading this board and decided Peak Candle Supplies was the way to go for fragrances (I can ALMOST smell the McInstosh Apple that everyone was raving about!) But I just checked out the prices at Candlescience, and I am back to the drawing board!! :D

Decisions, decisions......:confused:

Don't get me wrong, I love Peak's also! They are one of my main suppliers. :D

Don't get me wrong, I love Peak's also! They are one of my main suppliers. :D

Thanks for your input! Maybe I will stay with Peak's right now....just to help me keep the records straight for testing, etc. We have been trying to figure out how to bring the cost of the votives we sell down....it is tempting to order from Candlescience because of that reason...

I order my wax, wicks, and dyes chips from them, very fast on shipping and great customer support. They just started the free 1oz of Fo of your choice with your order also. I order all my fo's from Peaks though. I guess i'll be going the slow route tring there fo's, freebie with every order :)

• 4 weeks later...

The customer service at Candle Science is the greatest. I spoke with Daniel a couple days ago He is so patient and informative. I'm sure he's very busy, but he never showed it, answering all my questions patiently. We discussed a couple of new FO's he is extensively testing now to get great results before putting them on their website (1) Red Hot Cinnamon and (2) a new Baked/Hot Apple Pie type. He is testing in Soy and paraffin. I can't wait to get both if he offers them in the future. I will be watching their site frequently for their availability. I told him if he can match Home Interiors Baked Apple Pie, he would be sure to get lots of business from us candlemakers.

I get all of my wax, wick, and tealight cups from Candle Science. They have fast shipping and great customer service.

One time i recieved my jars and a few were broken and when I called they told me to throw them in the trash and sent replacements out that day. I was happy :)

Candlescience is fabulous and one of my favorite suppliers. The shipping is fast and the customer service is excellent. I can't rave enough about them; I spend a ridiculous amount of money there. Matter of fact I just placed another order today.:cheesy2:

Oh, and the MacIntosh Apple is to die for.

I have ordered from them a few times and always super fast shipping and great products, I will order everything from them except for some scents that they do not have yet! Getting ready to try my free 1 oz sample tomorrow...mimosa and manderin, smells good oob now also. gosh hoped I spelled ok here, drinkin my last glass of wine here, goin to bed.

I love CS. They are the best on fast shipping, customer service and most of their items. They are the cheapest for pillar molds that I know of. Their Lavender FO smells exactly like the EO. I still need to put it in some wax though.

The only complaint I have with them is that I wish they would be more generous with fo samples. I don't like having to pay for them. I have spent TONS of $ with them, so it would be really nice to get incentives once in a while.

I have to agree with everyone that Dan at CandleScience is great. I have NEVER had a problem with them and they ship really fast - and I am all the way in South Africa. Also, they have some of the best prices on molds that I have seen around and they are really excellent quality!

HTH:smiley2:

Katinka