Filmore Order I just Placed

Trappeur

Just a heads up on the Nutmeg Ginger you don't want to put that in a body product, even soap. I've tried it before even at 3% it gave my skin a bright red nasty rash. Its super great in candles, bad in B&B.

Thank you for the heads up Candybee. Appreciate your knowledge and sharing... :)

• Like 1

Guest OldGlory

Just what I need, more FOs to think about :) Christmas Tree is one I'd really like to try

Do you see what I mean? They are subversive!

Be strong!!

So I poured the Cranberry Plumb yesterday and it is wonderful. I cannot wait to place another order today.

Now how did I miss this fragrance? I had a tri-scent pillar once with a cranberry plumb and fell in love with it. I always wanted to get that scent and make my own candle.

When you get around to testing burning it please tell how the hot throw is. Thanks!

Hi all I to place a order will Fillmore it arrived a few minutes ago and first thought mailman drop off the wrong boxes cause it said, subway ice berg lettuce,but had fillmore sticker on it, I open up the box I had purchase cedar garland,nutmeg and ginger smells great oob going to make soy melts ,soy and gg palm wax container candles everything is great and also order 50 clamshell, I will order again plus the have the cheapest clamshells next time will order 700 clamshells, thanks for all the info on their company, have a great day!

Just got my package!!! They all smell yum, OOB. My favorites OOB are nutmeg ginger and citrus spruce. Pumpkin Spice Chutney smells very fruity (mango) to me - I do not think pumpkin when I smell it OOB. Will get them all in wax sometime today. Hoping Citrus Spruce stays similar to what I smell in bottle.

• Like 2

ktaggard, on 17 Oct 2014 - 2:53 PM, said:

Just got my package!!! They all smell yum, OOB. My favorites OOB are nutmeg ginger and citrus spruce. Pumpkin Spice Chutney smells very fruity (mango) to me - I do not think pumpkin when I smell it OOB. Will get them all in wax sometime today. Hoping Citrus Spruce stays similar to what I smell in bottle.

Yay! You got your stuff! :bliss:  I love the Citrus Spruce also! :D

• Like 1

Started burning Citrus Spruce (tart) a few hours ago! To die for - strong and wonderful. I'll have to see how long it lasts. I'm fairly sure the pine/balsam notes are the same as what is used in their Christmas Tree. It just has an added splash of sweet citrus. To my nose it is divine. My favorite pine to date!!! In love!!!

• Like 2

I put a cedar garland melt In Saturday morning and it went thru the night and until about 7:30pm Sunday at our cabin....it was still going strong but I am not sure how I feel about this scent yet- my candle in this I lit last night and I am not getting great throw at a 5 day cure 415

Christmas tree on the other hand is throwing fabulous in my candle but the melt kinda petered out sooner than I had hoped - I love love this scent and will be testing the cocoa therapy and nutmeg ginger this week also

Edited by moonshine
  • Like 2

OMG! I got in another order today (mostly 1 lb'ers of ones I only had samples of) BUT I did get a couple of new samples. I'll have to say that I definitely want to drink the Cocoa Therapy, and the Lavender, Sage & Rosemary is intriguing oob. I can see (smell?) it being very successful for people in soaps, but I'm still going to try it in my wax.

I've got to tell you though, my top 2 Fillmore scents so far are Christmas Tree & Cinnamon Cider. Cinnamon Cider smells just like Bert's Apple Cinnamon Cider and throws just as well for me, I've tried so many others since she went out of business (Tennessee, ICS and I don't remember who else right now) and this is the clear winner! :thumbsup:  I'm thinking that Citrus Spruce may end up being #3, waiting for those candles to cure so I can see if it throws as well for me as Candle Soylutions Citrus & Balsam.

• Like 1

I sold out of my Lavender, Sage & Rosemary at my show this weekend. I personally hate straight lavender but can handle the mixes. The cocoa therapy is the BOMB. I use it in all my chocolate candles now. Cinnamon Cider is also great. I am pretty close to having them all now and plan on updating my website with all their scents. I figure if I am paying for the shipping for my jars why not get my scents from them also. They also carry my wax so it is a win win. I just wish they offered the weight discount for shipping. It was still cheaper for me to get 200 lbs of wax from CS rather than order it through FMC.

I will be pouring the Patch and Sandalwood this week so I will let you all know how it is.

Karen in MA

Karen they don't display any shipping discounts on their website. You have to call them and ask about them. They give discounts on bulk amounts so it pays to ask. The discounts apply to jars and wax but you have to fill a certain quota. You just won't see it advertised.

BTW-- I always sold out of the Lavender, Sage, and Rosemary too. Customers love the blend.

Just started burning Nutmeg Ginger in a tart. It is dynamite! I hope it will last for my 10-12 hr. minimum. Fingers crossed. Tempted to add a dash of pumpkin to this and call it Pumpkin Chai or Pumpkin soufflé or... I think it will sell better with pumpkin in the name. At this time of year, people around here love their pumpkin scents!

lol- I put mine in today as well at work and blew all the guys and customers out!

That is one strong scent....my dad's eyes were watering and a builder cane in to drop off prints and said he thought he walked into bath and body works!

I never say this but I have to back off the FO on this one if I keep it! Lol. Good scent but I may try adding pumpkin as well or even apple

• Like 1