Filmore Order I just Placed

Trappeur

I got my order yesterday and all I have to say out of the bottle was just awesome on all the scents.....Even the bayberry cinnamon was nice.  I didn't really pickup any medicinal smell on the bayberry one sniffing it but then I remembered what Candybee said about it and then I could smell the every slight medicinal smell or my mind was playing tricks on me just because I was imagining the smell then it just came about.....

The pumpkin spice chutney is sooooo nice!  The very first thing that came to my mind when I smelled this one is it sure is pretty close to mulled cider and chestnuts from Candle Science.

The cedar garland is really beautiful too and really says Christmas

The Christmas tree (balsam fir) .......well, of course is my winner for balsam...undeniably great.

Well everything I got yesterday is now in wax....now the waiting game......

Trappeur

• Like 1

You didn't mention the cocoa therapy. Doesn't it smell just like Hersheys hot cocoa mix out of the canister? It reminds me of the hot chocolate my mom used to make for me when I was a little kid. That classic hot cocoa powder-- not Swiss Miss or anything cheap, the expensive stuff!

• Like 2

You didn't mention the cocoa therapy. Doesn't it smell just like Hersheys hot cocoa mix out of the canister? It reminds me of the hot chocolate my mom used to make for me when I was a little kid. That classic hot cocoa powder-- not Swiss Miss or anything cheap, the expensive stuff!

Oh yep!  The cocoa is wonderful!  I put that in wax too!

Trappeur

I got my order yesterday and all I have to say out of the bottle was just awesome on all the scents.....Even the bayberry cinnamon was nice.  I didn't really pickup any medicinal smell on the bayberry one sniffing it but then I remembered what Candybee said about it and then I could smell the every slight medicinal smell or my mind was playing tricks on me just because I was imagining the smell then it just came about.....

The pumpkin spice chutney is sooooo nice!  The very first thing that came to my mind when I smelled this one is it sure is pretty close to mulled cider and chestnuts from Candle Science.

The cedar garland is really beautiful too and really says Christmas

The Christmas tree (balsam fir) .......well, of course is my winner for balsam...undeniably great.

Well everything I got yesterday is now in wax....now the waiting game......

Trappeur

Oh my.....I am so jealous! Good for you Trappeur for getting your goodies from Fillmore. :)  I can't wait for tomorrow.....tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, it's only a day away. :thumbsup2:  :D

• Like 1

Well, I just got a notice that UPS had a shipment delay. I have to wait until Friday now. :angry2: Grrrr!  It should be illegal to take more than 2 days to get here. I'm dying here!

Oh, and Old Glory, I'll send you an ounce or two if you want to give it a try. So you won't be so cranky!!! :) Kidding about cranky, but totally serious about sending you some.

Guest OldGlory

How sweet of you to offer, ktaggard, but I don't need these FOs! I am doing it to myself, I mean I don't have to read these posts! And I don't have any customers for more FOs right now, so it's moot. These posts are making me crazy though!!

And it's ok to call me cranky. I've been called a lot worse.

How sweet of you to offer, ktaggard, but I don't need these FOs! I am doing it to myself, I mean I don't have to read these posts! And I don't have any customers for more FOs right now, so it's moot. These posts are making me crazy though!!

And it's ok to call me cranky. I've been called a lot worse.

Surely not....you are a sweetie! :)

Alrighty folks....I got them today :dance2: ....first words muttered ....oh my gosh, I've got best-sellers here. I'll make it easy on you all who have never purchased before....they are all TOP NOTCH!! Every single one of them! I got Christmas Tree, Cocoa Therapy, Pumpkin Spice Chutney, Creamy Chai Latte, Cedar Garland, Nutmeg Ginger, samples of Fresh Cut Grass and Daffodil. I am going to have an awesome time putting these in product..... foaming hand soaps, soaps, candles, tarts, pillars, chunk candles and the list goes on..... making Creamy Chai Latte and the Cocoa Therapy in the handled glass jars from Fillmore. I am thinking of selling the daffodil as Red Amaryllis or Christmas Amaryllis (even though I do not think these flowers really have much of a smell)........and then selling it as Daffodil in the Spring and Summer next year..... It is just too beautiful a scent to not use it ALL year round. VERY happy here with my purchases from Fillmore! :) Thanks to everyone with the scent suggestions...I appreciate it SO SO much....you just would NOT believe how much!  :woowoo:    

Edited by puma52
  • Like 1

I just love all of Fillmore's scents. I had an order delivered yesterday and it had some new ones in it. I LOVE the Cranberry Plum oob and will be putting it in wax today. I also got Grapefruit as I have been looking for a great straight grapefruit and think I have found a winner. I also ordered the Lavender Sage & Rosemary. I am not a Lavender fan but I know it sells so I have to make it. I also think the Red Apple may be just as good if not better than CS Mac Apple

Here are just a few that I have already.

Karen in MA

post-11330-0-64011700-1413377848_thumb.j

• Like 1

Alrighty folks....I got them today :dance2: ....first words muttered ....oh my gosh, I've got best-sellers here. I'll make it easy on you all who have never purchased before....they are all TOP NOTCH!! Every single one of them! I got Christmas Tree, Cocoa Therapy, Pumpkin Spice Chutney, Creamy Chai Latte, Cedar Garland, Nutmeg Ginger, samples of Fresh Cut Grass and Daffodil. I am going to have an awesome time putting these in product..... foaming hand soaps, soaps, candles, tarts, pillars, chunk candles and the list goes on..... making Creamy Chai Latte and the Cocoa Therapy in the handled glass jars from Fillmore. I am thinking of selling the daffodil as Red Amaryllis or Christmas Amaryllis (even though I do not think these flowers really have much of a smell)........and then selling it as Daffodil in the Spring and Summer next year..... It is just too beautiful a scent to not use it ALL year round. VERY happy here with my purchases from Fillmore! :) Thanks to everyone with the scent suggestions...I appreciate it SO SO much....you just would NOT believe how much!  :woowoo:    

Just a heads up on the Nutmeg Ginger you don't want to put that in a body product, even soap. I've tried it before even at 3% it gave my skin a bright red nasty rash. Its super great in candles, bad in B&B.

• Like 1