Filmore Order I just Placed

Trappeur

Well I am not Trappeur but I will give you my opinion of the the Daffodil!  LOVE IT!  And I am not one to like the flowery scents but this one is a little different.  It does not give me headaches like the flower FOs do.  It has more of a fresh scent to it.  

Nutmeg and Ginger is awesome as well.  Very strong and good.  I was not too crazy about the Cedar Garland though.  

• Like 1

Daffodil is lovely - I love this scent 

nutmeg ginger all I can say is you never need to find a spicey FO again, just add a drop of this to pumpkin, apple, coffee or banana and you you have an amazing blend every time 

cedar garland is different and very nice, it throws very soft in soy for me but the melts are strong 

apple blossom is a wonderful spring scent

lemon lavender is exactly like yanks - clean and strong 

Christmas tree is the best ever 

I have more samples of others still in need of being tested 

• Like 2

On 10/17/2014 at 4:53 PM, ktaggard said:

Just got my package!!! They all smell yum, OOB. My favorites OOB are nutmeg ginger and citrus spruce. Pumpkin Spice Chutney smells very fruity (mango) to me - I do not think pumpkin when I smell it OOB. Will get them all in wax sometime today. Hoping Citrus Spruce stays similar to what I smell in bottle.

How did the citrus spruce do in wax for you. Can you smell both or does the citrus fade ? I'm using 

464 wax

On 10/7/2014 at 6:13 PM, kfintoni said:

I have poured all of these. Cocoa therapy is now my standard chocolate as it is amazing. Cedar Garland is my new favorite winter scent and I have already sold a ton. The Pumpkin Spice Chutney is good and I have sold a ton of it at markets. I am on the fence about the Bayberry and Cinnamon but it is growing on me. I love all of Fillmores scents.

Karen in MA

Do you think the cocoa therapy could pass for hot chicolate ?

i don't want to get anymore new FO's to try & I already have that one at home. Wondering if I add a touch of marshmallow if it would be better. Maybe I wouldn't even have to add that ? 

On 10/19/2016 at 1:05 PM, Moonstar said:

How did the citrus spruce do in wax for you. Can you smell both or does the citrus fade ? I'm using 

464 wax

Did you see the date of her post?  Back in 2014....lol....I've done that....lol

Trappeur

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Moonstar said:

464 wax

Mostly spruce, to my nose. But I love it.  It is very similar to Fillmore's Christmas tree, imo. Almost like Christmas tree with a twist.  But I  would not know what twist is if It was not in the name. Hope that helps. :)

I now only use Christmas Tree. You don't really need both. Christmas Tree and Citrus Spruce are too similar. - IMO. 

Edited by ktaggard

On October 17, 2014 at 4:53 PM, ktaggard said:

Just got my package!!! They all smell yum, OOB. My favorites OOB are nutmeg ginger and citrus spruce. Pumpkin Spice Chutney smells very fruity (mango) to me - I do not think pumpkin when I smell it OOB. Will get them all in wax sometime today. Hoping Citrus Spruce stays similar to what I smell in bottle.

How did the citrus spruce do for you - not sure which wax you use . Thanks :) 

On October 22, 2014 at 3:40 PM, ktaggard said:

Just started burning Nutmeg Ginger in a tart. It is dynamite! I hope it will last for my 10-12 hr. minimum. Fingers crossed. Tempted to add a dash of pumpkin to this and call it Pumpkin Chai or Pumpkin soufflé or... I think it will sell better with pumpkin in the name. At this time of year, people around here love their pumpkin scents!

Thanks ! That really helps me out :)  I hate when I get so many oils that smell so similar. Plus I think it confuses people that are indecisive - like me lol !

On 10/9/2014 at 10:24 PM, puma52 said:

Ok...I just ordered my first scents from Fillmore along with some jars/lids that I love from them. I got OF COURSE ......Christmas Tree, Cedar Garland, Nutmeg Ginger, Cocoa Therapy, Pumpkin Spice Chutney, Creamy Chai Latte  and samples of Fresh Cut Grass and Daffodil which I have also read raves about. If anyone is looking for an adorable jar for Fall/Christmas, Fillmores Thumbprint jars are just wonderful. I put a 2.5" label on the top and a 4x2 kraft label on the front of the jar and the warning label on the bottom. These were great sellers for me last year and I ordered more tonight along with the handled mug jar (Think I will make some coffee candles with these). :)  The thumbprint jars make awesome layered jars or whipped wax/embed jars or just a nice pretty jar with one scent. Just a thought if someone is looking to add something new to their line this season. :) Ohhhhhhh......now we wait for delivery !!   :yay:  

I've looked at those jars many times as i like them too very much.  What size did you get Puma?

That chai latte is on my list to get as well as the nutmeg ginger.

Trappeur

On 10/17/2016 at 6:22 PM, Moonstar said:

What did you think of the daffodil. Im sure you haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Did you ever order a sample of nutmeg + ginger or Cedar Garland ? 

Tomorrow I'm going to put the Daffodil in wax Moonstar.  It's really really nice and I am not a floral person.  I wanted to get it in wax when you sent me the sample but I had over 300 candles to make and I've been seeing candles in my sleep.  I'm so tired right now, I'm seeing double....

Trappeur

On 10/20/2016 at 6:14 PM, Moonstar said:

Do you think the cocoa therapy could pass for hot chicolate ?

i don't want to get anymore new FO's to try & I already have that one at home. Wondering if I add a touch of marshmallow if it would be better. Maybe I wouldn't even have to add that ? 

That reminds me, I need to order some hot cocoa from someone but don't know who.  I want to make some smore's candles but don't know if I should use hot cocoa or find a chocolate that is like a hersheys bar....Decisions, decisions.  Most hot coco'as smell very good to me.  I'm going to be the odd ball here, but I did try coco therapy but didn't like it....can't put my finger on it, but I thought there was something in it I didn't care for it.

Trappeur

34 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Did you try the pumpkin spice chutney Moonstar?  I know your using 464....I think....I tried it last year in 464 and got no throw at all...Smelled good from the bottle but it just wouldn't work for me.

Trappeur

No, never tried the chutney. I have Tennesses brownie - I bought the last 3-4 1oz bottles they had - do you think that could pass as hot chocolate?

Oh how did the 60 cd wick work out in the little jar ? thank you again :):) 

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Did you try the pumpkin spice chutney Moonstar?  I know your using 464....I think....I tried it last year in 464 and got no throw at all...Smelled good from the bottle but it just wouldn't work for me.

Trappeur

I bought 1# of Pumpkin Chutney last year. Had same outcome as you :( 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Moonstar said:

No, never tried the chutney. I have Tennesses brownie - I bought the last 3-4 1oz bottles they had - do you think that could pass as hot chocolate?

Oh how did the 60 cd wick work out in the little jar ? thank you again :):) 

Oh, I had forgotten about Tennessee's Brownie......Oh I loved that and it is a great thrower.  It's not really a hot chocolate....but it's real nice....That doesn't really answer your question, I know...If you added some whipped cream to it, I think it could...but it's real chocolatty.

Would you believe I have not burned it yet?  I love looking at it sitting in the bathroom.  Ok, I'll go and light it up right now and get back to you!

Trappeur