Fall fragrances

Candybee

Y'all are really making me want to get to my wax and pour some Fall scents!

Puma52, I don't know if Candlewic has sea salt caramel but they have salted caramel and it's really good!

Thanks so much Belinda, I appreciate your post....I am making my lists up and getting ready to order soon... :)

I blend my own Gingerbread and I personally love it. It is 2/3 Gingerbread Spice from MMS and 1/3 Gingerbread from CS and it makes an awesome and very unique Gingerbread. I was trying to find a dupe to Gold Canyon's Gingerbread House and knew I had come across the right FO when I tried Gingerbread Spice from MMS about 4 years ago. I decided to blend it with some of the CS Gingerbread to give it just a bit more depth and it is lovely, IMO.

Thank you for this wonderful sounding blend Megandgarr....sounds awesome! :)

• Like 1

Thank you for this wonderful sounding blend Megandgarr....sounds awesome! :)

You are welcome. Actually I need to amend my blend. I checked my notes and I use 50/50 of the 2 scents, not 2/3 & 1/3. I believe I included Gingerbread House in last years fall/holiday tart swap so if anyone still has any leftovers, a sample of it might be in your stash. 

I don't like CS' gingerbread at all. I do like CS Hanzel and Gretel but it does not smell like gingerbread to me. It smells like graham crackers, spice, butter. Its wonderful but not anything like gingerbread. The only gingerbread I use is BW Honey Gingerbread. Once I found this I can't use any other. My second choice for gingerbread is Peaks Gingerbread Cookies. It is a lovely ginger but it is also a cookie type while BW Honey Gingerbread is just like the real gingerbread cake with icing on top.

All this talk of fall scents and gingerbread and I was inspired to pull out my wax. I just made 6 small batches of tarts:

Gingerbread House (blend mentioned above)

Buttery Pumpkin (a blend of Great Pumpkin and a non spicy buttery pumpkin type)

Pumpkin Maple (Great Pumpkin & Vermont Maple Syrup)

Holidazzle - I call it Smoky Mountain Berries

Pumpkin Ginger Streusel

Caramel Apple Latte - Caramel Apple Pie blended with Brewed Coffee

• Like 2

All this talk of fall scents and gingerbread and I was inspired to pull out my wax. I just made 6 small batches of tarts:

Gingerbread House (blend mentioned above)

Buttery Pumpkin (a blend of Great Pumpkin and a non spicy buttery pumpkin type)

Pumpkin Maple (Great Pumpkin & Vermont Maple Syrup)

Holidazzle - I call it Smoky Mountain Berries

Pumpkin Ginger Streusel

Caramel Apple Latte - Caramel Apple Pie blended with Brewed Coffee

Yum!! Yum!!! Fall is my favorite time of year. Maybe it's because of all the delicious smells that come that time of year!

• Like 2

Love, love, love MMS! My favorites from them: Spiced Gingerbread, Coconut Lemongrass, Hydrogen, Welcome Home. Their Angel and Coolwater are also very nice. Cotton candy and Brown sugar spice are both good. I have not been disappointed with them!! You will pay a bit more, but the scents are very nice and upscale, IMO.

• Like 1

Love, love, love MMS! My favorites from them: Spiced Gingerbread, Coconut Lemongrass, Hydrogen, Welcome Home. Their Angel and Coolwater are also very nice. Cotton candy and Brown sugar spice are both good. I have not been disappointed with them!! You will pay a bit more, but the scents are very nice and upscale, IMO.

Do you use their oils for candles? Do you use less oil? Thanks so much for your help!

What was that awesome blend someone came up with a couple years ago?  Was it Bitter Creek North / Bubbles 'n Lights 'Hayride' + 'Autumn Leaves' from the same?  I never made it because I stopped buying so much FOs about that time but I feel an urge to splurge for Fall scents coming on......

What was that awesome blend someone came up with a couple years ago?  Was it Bitter Creek North / Bubbles 'n Lights 'Hayride' + 'Autumn Leaves' from the same?  I never made it because I stopped buying so much FOs about that time but I feel an urge to splurge for Fall scents coming on......

I have made something similar with the Hayride & Autumn Leaves, but I added a bit of campfire smoke, mandarin orange & cinnamon and called it Haunted Hayride. It was very nice.

• Like 4

the blend of BCN's Hayride and Autumn Leaves is super strong in melts and really(to me) outdoorsy! I had to wrap the bags they were in in tin foil to keep the scent away from the other melts. made some last year and since you all reminded me, gonna go see if I can find any leftovers!

kris

• Like 2