Would you buy CD wicks from Candle Science if they carried them?

I'm practically begging CS to carry CD wicks and just wondered if anyone else wishes they would too. If there is enough of us, then maybe they will look into it?:grin2:

Seems like I requested it last year, I think. They just pushed the CSNs instead.

Seems like I requested it last year, I think. They just pushed the CSNs instead.

Please request again LOL. I asked them why they don't carry them and they said when the company was just starting they tested a bunch of wicks and weren't impressed with the CDs. They did add HTPs b/c they were popular so maybe they will add CDs someday too.

YES- I am so tired of ordering just CD wicks from one place!!

It would be sooooo easier if they did!

This is me too. I don't really order anything else from this place b/c their shipping is so high and if I just order wicks they will ship USPS. But, it would be nice to be able to just pick up wicks from CS when I am already ordering oils or wax.

Since I can't get CD's from either Peaks or Candle Science I tend to not even test them. I don't like paying shipping for JUST wicks, they piggy back for free with shipping when you order wax. So I haven't used them since the first wick purchase when I was trying to try EVERYTHING.

My original order of CD's came from Lonestar and I haven't ordered from them since. The box was soaked in Moth Ball stink and I couldn't even have the box in the house it smelled so bad, I unloaded everything and then burned it all. I still have the plastic bag of sample wicks I bought there and I had to wrap it in another heavy plastic bag. It STILL stinks almost 14 months later when I open the bag.

I am super sensitive to Moth Ball stink, I can't be anywhere near it.

Count us in too!! We would absolutely buy CD wicks from CS!!! I HATE it when we need supplies and have to go to another supplier for just the wicks when our wax, jars and oils are coming from CS. (However, in the past, when we need to order wicks and have to go to the other supplier, I'll go ahead and order the oils from them too just to avoid having to order from both...it saves on shipping)

I was looking around in my stash for some CD wicks and thought I had the bag of them..got the 14's and wicked all of my jelly jars, poured my candles(C3) and realized the next day that I used the CSN's! :shocked2: I have been burning a couple for testing and you would not believe how beautiful they are burning! No soot in sight..so far..and they are 3/4 of the way burned! One is Sugar Corn Pudding(no color) and the other is Frosted Pumpkin (JS..orange liquid dye).I just may start using CSN's for all of my soy candles!

Yes..I would buy CD wicks if CS sold them!

Edited by kimmeroo

Since I can't get CD's from either Peaks or Candle Science I tend to not even test them. I don't like paying shipping for JUST wicks, they piggy back for free with shipping when you order wax. So I haven't used them since the first wick purchase when I was trying to try EVERYTHING.

My original order of CD's came from Lonestar and I haven't ordered from them since. The box was soaked in Moth Ball stink and I couldn't even have the box in the house it smelled so bad, I unloaded everything and then burned it all. I still have the plastic bag of sample wicks I bought there and I had to wrap it in another heavy plastic bag. It STILL stinks almost 14 months later when I open the bag.

I am super sensitive to Moth Ball stink, I can't be anywhere near it.

I get my wax from LoneStar and the box is always nice and clean with no odor. I didn't know they had CD wicks, though, are you sure? I'll double check...

Edit: Oh, you're right! They sure do! http://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/candlewicks/wickclipassemblies/cdwicks.html

But all their wicks have the 10mm neck height on the wick assemblies, so that's 1/2" high and that's too tall for me if I'm not using a tall jar. So, I would rather buy them at CS with a 6mm tall neck.

Edited by HorsescentS