What's in YOUR pot this weekend?

lots of different things for me. :yay:

8 oz masons will have Cinnamon Bun, Leather ( gag), Sugar Cookie, French Vanilla, Celtic Moonspice, Driftwood, Mac Apple, Teakwood, Fireplace, Woodland Breeze

Pillars - Snowman Balls

3 cupcakes - Birthday Cake scented

Tarts- Hot Baked Apple Pie, Spicy Apples & Peaches, Fireplace, White Tea & Ginger, Celtic Moonspice, Blueberry Cheesecake, Cabernet and Strawberries N Cream

Hope everyone is staying warm and busy !!! Here is to a great weekend to all!

I poured last night for a show I have tomorrow. I poured Christmas Splendor, Clean Cotton, Creamy Chocolate Cupcake, Mrs. Claus Cookies, Christmas Cabin, Candy Cane, Eggnog, Apple Jack & Peel, Jack Frost, Country Bumpkin, Tinsel, Black Raspberry & Vanilla, Home Sweet Home and Brown Sugar & Fig. Phew, what a list! My house smells good though!

Good luck to everyone selling this weekend!

Well thought we would get this going for the weekend here =) You know... since I'm still awake at this time...

So anyways, in our pot this weekend will be more of the Christmas Samplers, doing some donut tarts (1st time), starting to get restocked at our market booth with our new tarts (clamshells), probably do some jars at some point... Think I'm going to pick up this mold I saw yesterday of these little T-Rex's that I just so want to do.. Not sure the scent but Ill find something.. Other then that... market all weekend and next week and working on press releases and revamping our brochure and starting to design our new logo too... PHEW! No wonder I'm still up at this time.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and BE CREATIVE!

Finding a name for a bayberry and clove mix, nutcracker needs wicking so does Apple Cinnamon (tarts poured in all), Cinnamon Apple Peach, Tinsel, Elf Sweat, Snowman balls and then I'm going to look into zodiac colors to match with scents while contemplating of all things ... Valentine's Day stuff lol.

Finding a name for a bayberry and clove mix, nutcracker needs wicking so does Apple Cinnamon (tarts poured in all), Cinnamon Apple Peach, Tinsel, Elf Sweat, Snowman balls and then I'm going to look into zodiac colors to match with scents while contemplating of all things ... Valentine's Day stuff lol.

Hey Scented, I gotta ask what you think of the Snowman Balls? We started carrying it last year and it's done decently... not a big seller but it's been good. We even colored them BLUE so we can say "Did you smell the snowman's blue balls?" LOL

Just made tarts in mulled cider, harvest, cranberry spice, pumpkin nutmeg, pumpkin spice & dickens christmas. Tomorrow I will be pouring another 12 scents: black raspberry vanilla, butterscotch breadpudding, sugar cookie, pumpkin souffle, zucchini bread, mulberry spice, vanilla bean noel type, orange pomander, mistletoe, hillbilly homebrew, great pumpkin & cherry chip cake.

Well its Sunday and I'm taking it easy today. Had a Christmas show yesterday so I am recouping from that. All I have to do today is pick up my stuff from my other Christmas show. Did two this weekend. One I attended and the other was done for me. They finish up in a couple of hours so I will drive out to pick up my stuff and see how much of my inventory they sold for me.

Edited by Candybee

Hey Scented, I gotta ask what you think of the Snowman Balls? We started carrying it last year and it's done decently... not a big seller but it's been good. We even colored them BLUE so we can say "Did you smell the snowman's blue balls?" LOL

LOL! Oh if only I thought of that! I thought it was a rename of Reindeer Poo so I put some candy cane and hot cocoa in there till I can figure out something that makes it diff. I honestly expected something cold and then pine/fir. I am thinking in the future it's going to get a dose of something cold. Wish I had wintergreen. I think that would make it fab.