What can I do with Lovespell?

deb426

I am so surprised to hear so many people don't like this scent. I love it and so do a lot of my customers. What company did you buy it from?

Candlescience. My market is more kitchen scents. A younger, more urban crowd might like it better.

I think that part of my problem with this scent is that I can't really figure out what it is. Is it floral, perfumey, what? The description says "a luscious fusion of citrus, cherry blossom, hydrangea, apple and peach; with a hint of blondewood." To me, none of these really stands out. But to tell you the truth, I suck at picking up layers and nuances in scents. I think I'm scent challenged, LOL.

It smells alot like mulberry to me. In fact I made mulberry soap and picked up the LS soap beside it and thought it was mulberry. That's why I think a spice would do well. I would buy it from you but I just bought more from cs. lol. I think that TCS has the best LS.

Since we seem to be going in a berry direction, I was also thinking of mixing with Sage and Pomegranate. Maybe I'll try that over the weekend. I already have pretty many berry type scents so maybe I could add to the herbally/spa scents instead.

I've mixed it with cinnamon and that mellowed it out some. I can't stand the smell either. smells to me like somthing you'd pour in a shot glass and gag at the sweetness of it. LOL I wonder if maybe some patchouli or another earthy smell might work with it too?

I'd try tests with it and various fruits (I always thought cantaloupe might make it smell better) and then with various florals (like it could use some sweetness from say a jasmine or a lily maybe) and then I would try tests with woods (sandalwood or amber come to mind on this.) I think it would be a waste of patchouli to try it out, but one never knows! And then vanilla is supposed to always tone something down.

Edited by Scented

Yucky scent!! What I would do is use it up (with a mask) in tarts and give them away to people I dont really like for Christmas!:naughty: Just kidding- that would be cruel cause that FO is completely gross!

LOL...now I know what to do with my LS...that is just some nasty stuff...lol :lipsrseal