Favorite true Christmas Tree scent?

AlwaysWondering

Love FMC's Christmas Tree. Smells just like the one I used to get from Tradewinds. Another good one is CS Mistletoe. I sell it as a Christmas Tree scent.

I like Blue Spruce from CS but it smells too one dimentional to me. I need a more complex Christmas Tree thats why I prefer FMC's Christmas Tree. It has fir, siberian pine, pine needle, spruce, and eucalyptus in it.

Another great one is Elements Rocky Mountain Christmas (formerly Flickers Christmas Pines) This one is fabulous in candles and soap.

If you want a knock your socks off strong Christmas Tree go with the one from Tony's/SGS. Forget the name, Smoky Mtn Christmas I think but not sure. Haven't bought it in a while cause its so strong.

Love FMC's Christmas Tree. Smells just like the one I used to get from Tradewinds. Another good one is CS Mistletoe. I sell it as a Christmas Tree scent.

I like Blue Spruce from CS but it smells too one dimentional to me. I need a more complex Christmas Tree thats why I prefer FMC's Christmas Tree. It has fir, siberian pine, pine needle, spruce, and eucalyptus in it.

Another great one is Elements Rocky Mountain Christmas (formerly Flickers Christmas Pines) This one is fabulous in candles and soap.

If you want a knock your socks off strong Christmas Tree go with the one from Tony's/SGS. Forget the name, Smoky Mtn Christmas I think but not sure. Haven't bought it in a while cause its so strong.

Now I want them all :) Is FMC Fillmore?

I use Bert's.....bought hers in 25lb. containers. Just poured over 80lbs of this scent and can't smell anything else! People could smell it all down the street, lol. Still have about 12lbs. left, but will be searching for another Christmas Tree scent after this season. Hopefully I can find one very similar. My customers adore this one!

Fillmore: Christmas Tree I've been using for years....It's a balsam and my #1 seller of anything.

Candle Science: They are my main source....Scotch Pine - Is a different pine but really wonderful too.

Blue Spruce - Very very strong and a good seller....

Alabaster: (Now Community Candle) - Christmas Tree - Just a plain earthy pine tree but I think

beautiful, refreshing just like you walked into a Christmas tree lot....I love this one.

Lone Star: Spruce "something, can't remember" I love this one and I would definitely call it

a sugared Spruce.

Candle Soylutions: Sugared Spruce - Now this one I love - is a softer sugared spruce but beautiful

Brambleberry: Christmas Forest - A strong pine forest scent and I love this too. Matter of fact

I'm going to go and make one right now.

Peaks: They have a scent I think it's called Cranberry Spruce or something like that and I like that

one too!

I'm trying about 6 others from different companies....You just never know if there is something out there better....lol

This is disgusting! I have too many I love....oh well.....

Trappeur

Oh, I can't believe I forgot that one Candybee, thanks for reminding me. I do love Fillmore's Christmas tree--it's strong and such a nice blend.

Used KY's Christmas Past for many years...great seller and thrower. I'm testing CS's Blue Spruce and can't seem to get it to throw, although others have great luck with it.

So I am using it in my soaping. I also love ICS's Sugared Spruce! I have a sample of CS's Mistletoe...have to get it in wax.

Peaks: They have a scent I think it's called Cranberry Spruce or something like that and I like that

one too!

I'm trying about 6 others from different companies....You just never know if there is something out there better....lol

This is disgusting! I have too many I love....oh well.....

Do you mean Spruceberry Trappeur? I have samples of this that I need to get in wax! Of course I have the samples because of the "you just never know if there's something better out there" syndrome that I also fall prey to as a dedicated foho .:laugh2:

No, Mz, I meant Cinnamon and Balsam....oops.....But they have one called Spruceberry? Geesh, now another one to get......it sounds awesome as I just checked it out....I'm placing an order with them today...Thanks for the new one!

Trapp