I miss the " What's in your pot this weekend" thread!

I am burned out, suffering frustration/ fatigue, so nothing is going into my pot this weekend!

Taking a bit of a break to regroup & try, try, try again with something I can't get right so far... GRRR.

Good Luck @Candybee! I hope things are going/ have gone really well =)

I just poured a bunch...Monkey Farts. Maple Sugar, Warm Vanilla Sugar , Creme Brulee, Watermelon, Black Cherry, Pumpkin Brulee, Cranberry and Strawberry!

I really wanted Monkey Farts to work for me but so far I can't get a HT with it in either 464 or 4630, not sure why. I have some Ecosoya PB,, maybe I'll try that tomorrow.

After cleaning the whole house and doing all the laundry I finally have a chance to make some melts and candles for a show in two weeks. New scents for the show that I am adding are Root Beer, Caramel Apple, Creme Brulee, & Pumpkin Spice. I have alot on order hopefully they smell great.

There are some houses I would love to be at this weekend while you are pouring because these scents make me drool :)

Heavenscent- Good Luck at your show you are prepping for ..

Sparkmeup- What are you frustrated with ? Maybe we can help you. Never give up. It can be frustrating at times but you will push through it!

Geesh I don't know. What's in there now is a cedar and spice, butt naked and country berry hotcakes, but I have five boxes to go through. I would have been doing balsam citrus, but unfortunately the two pounds I ordered are full of sediment and not usable. Though I have contacted the company twice, I don't know if replacements are coming. So while I don't have those to do unfortunately, I will be diving into the new stuff w/o sediment that I got at some point over the weekend, between making nag champa soap and some shower power scents (likely going with a tangerine and mint mix to go with lavender, but also looking at a palma rosa blend and want to do something with lemon or lemongrass, but not sure what to blend with it just yet ... so taking suggestions and I would rather it be an EO suggestion :).) I have solid perfume bars to get made and about 400 tubes of lip balm ... if anyone wants to help lol!

Nothing in the pot for us this weekend as it was son's birthday yesterday and we are driving to Sydney to visit MIL today. Next week however it is going to be a very different story. We have a completed fundraiser to pour, jars, melts & clams, as well as stock for a 2 day show next weekend, so we are going to be busy.

Also have to pour samples for another fundraiser about to begin and get all of our Christmas lines completed for the shows / markets prior to mid December. Busy, busy, just hope the damn suppliers have my jar stock or I will be in trouble. Also just about to add smelly jellies to our line as well, so we will see how that goes.