Your favorite citrus FO?

Darbla

Was wondering what some of your favorite citrusy FOs are, why they're your favorite(s), and can you describe them? Nosy lil twerp, aren't I? :D I've got Nature's Garden 'Fountain of Youth' ordered to try it out.

Edited by Darbla

I just looooove the smell of Lemon. And Scent Works London Lemon Curd is the best. No fuel smell at all and great scent throw in soy.

A little on the pricey side but worth every penny.

Edited by R.S.

Have you ever tried Crystal Sunshine from Elements? It is a former FOH FO. Beautiful scent! Here's the description:

Unique blend of sweet grapefruit combined with the delicate touch of honeysuckle, tones of warm crisp greenery and accented with hints of musk.

A must-try for sure! :smiley2:

CS Grapefruit Mangosteen is very bright and citrusy. Great in tarts.

CS Coconut Lime is really awesome - you can actually smell the juicy lime in it.

CS Lime Cooler sells well for us in summer months.

CS Sex on the Beach is also really great but I would classify it as more of a sweet citrusy blend.

I also like NG's Yuzu (Japanese Grapefruit)...and their cirtus based Smoke Eliminator sells all year long.

There are so many more to try - have fun!!

I just can't get past J&L for their LoveSpell dupe. I held off on offering this for almost 18 months; Regret, regret. This throws like nobody's business in soy, and I dye it a dark fuschia. It's crazy good( I don't care for VS anything, personally...if I can't fit in the panties, I probably don't need their foo-foo(perfume). But I can't keep this scent in stock! This dupe is dead on. Lorrie might be off until Monday, but see her site and she will see your order!

Have you ever tried Crystal Sunshine from Elements? It is a former FOH FO. Beautiful scent! Here's the description:

Unique blend of sweet grapefruit combined with the delicate touch of honeysuckle, tones of warm crisp greenery and accented with hints of musk.

A must-try for sure! :smiley2:

After you mentioned this I thought it sounded familiar, so I went pawing through all my supplies and sure enough, I had a bottle that came to me in a bulk box bought off the classifieds. I poured it this morning, and it seems like a clean laundry type scent, but not a citrus. I'll let it cure a bit and see how it turns out. It is good, and I've got a couple friends who will be all over this, but it's not citrusy to me.

Thanks, all of you, for all the suggestions!

BCN Key Lime Pie - It is a pucker up tart Key Lime scent that is SUPER strong. More of a fruit scent then pie IMO.

ICS Raspberry Lemonade - tart lemonade with just enough raspberry to make it very interesting.

Both sell like crazy for me and are B&B safe.

Edited by mparadise