My first liquid soap

Barbara AL

The middle jar is the soap that is unscented it is natural I can't get it perfectly clear. Yes this is my first batch of liquid soap I followed Soapfreak's liquid soap instructions. In a few days the soaps in the jars will look more transparent I just made them when I took the pic.

Barb

Edited by Barbara AL

Very nice looking soaps & the colors are great!! I made LS once & it stunk to high heaven. Do you notice yours having a smell?

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I made the LS from the tutorial and I thought it had a nasty odor to it. (unscented) I can't explain it, but I didn't like it nonetheless. I am going to try LS again but using the tutorial we got at Ohio Soaper's. I want some LS! I still pay outrageous money for handsoap at BBW because that's one of the few things I haven't made to my liking yet. :sad2: Which recipe did you make that stunk?

p.s. wanted to ask if you added TRO & perhaps that was the stink? I bought some TRO to try in my LS.

Edited by asheebeans

• 1 month later...