Milk Bath

wildangel112

Ohmigoodness,

You are a genius!!! I do have the pipettes. Why I didn't consider those drop makers is beyond me. Hmmm, can we say collectively, senior blonde moment.:undecided :laugh2: :undecided :embarasse

Chris

lol...well at least you did not put bath & body dye in your soy melts like I did the other day.:D:laugh2:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I make something like this, I color just one of the ingredients, then mix everything together. It's a visual aid for me. It helps me know, that I've got everything mixed really well.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Not at your comment but at your avatar...OMG! I am going to pee my pants..lol

Thanks I needed that!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, if I tried this and did add epsom salt, how much would I need to use? TIA for the help.

Rebecca

Actually I have straight bath salts and my milk baths have dead sea salts in with the powdered goat's milk & coconut milk and both sell great. :D So go ahead and add the epsom salts, your customers will love them!!

I would just add some gradually keeping track of how much you are putting in until you get a consistancy you like..where you can see the salt..when you add all that other stuff the salts kinda get buried under it all and you can't even tell they are in there.:undecided

• 2 months later...

I already have a can of powdered goats milk. Can this be used instead of just normal plan powdered milk. I know how my goats milk smells like amonia in CP once it goes into the mold. I just don't want the same thing when I put it in the tub. Granted I am not bathing in a tub of lye:cheesy2:

• 3 weeks later...

I made this recipe today, and poured some into my kids bath a few mins ago. They weren't in there too long, before they both got sore "butts":cry2: and had to get out. Did I do something wrong? Or maybe this is for adults and not kids tender skin? I followed the recipe, any suggestions? Hubby's in a bath as I type this, so he's trying it out. Jeepers, I bought all these ingredients, in hopes of adding them into gift pkgs. I'm thinking if anything, it may be the baking soda, maybe I could make them with epson salts instead of soda? Any suggestions appreciated,

TIA,

Dawn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The general consensus is... if you will be adding no water to the packaged product.....you do not need a preservative. Go by the expiration date on the dry milk package instead.

And since instructions are to ADD 2 to 3 TBLS etc... TO bath(by shaking in or by scoop) hopefully water would not be added to the product. That is my thinking when I sell this.