Milk Bath

wildangel112

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't recall who posted this one ( :o forgot to write it on recipe), but it's awesome. I'm totally addicted to it. **

Milk Bath

1 cup dry milk powder

1 cup baking soda

2 tbsp. corn starch

10-25 drops fo

Put it all in a ziplock and shake, shake, shake.

Use 2-3 tbsp. per warm bath.

I made this, used it, passed out to family and friends...we all love it...

Thank you for posting this. Soooo easy to make! I

• 4 months later...

It was some recipe I got in one of those bath and body books but it was awhile back that I made it. Once it hardened I didn't ever make it again but it seems to be so easy to do I just was hoping this recipe didn't go rock solid like the one I made.

Angi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It softens your skin...the corstarch makes the water and your skin feel very very silky. It is wonderful if you just need to unwind and take a soak. Milk is very good for you ..inside and out! :D

Careful on the cocoa powder as it is hard to wash from the tub if you add too much. Kinda make it look like you are taking a mud bath...:tongue2:

I have made and used the chocolate one with cocoa powder as well adding fudge FO...but I added to much in the begining and lets just say EEWWW!

I don't think it would do bad at all. Others have tried different types of powdered milk...goat's milk etc. and it worked great.

I believe there were other threads on this as well. When I posted the recipe originally there were lots of ad on's to it and then other threads regarding it to follow...do a search...someone may have posted about soy milk.