Eucalyptus and Spearmint ITP Swirl

cwayneu

After a several month sabbatical from soaping (boating and other fun stuff) DW Billie has made a new batch. She did an ITP swirl with a white base and pale green swirl, using eucalyptus and spearmint FO, and a touch of heavy cream. Smells pretty yummy. To be complete, she also drizzled and swirled the dab of remaining green on the top of the log mold, because very little color ended up on top after pouring. So I guess this is an ITP/ITM swirl. :smiley2:

From silicone 8" log mold

P1030926ab.jpg

After cuts, plus a heart I poured with the left over batter (hehe)

P1030930ab.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wayne & Billie: Good to see someone from the neighborhood! Your soap is beautiful, I am only experimenting with M&P, and I won't subject anyone to a picture of my attempted swirl! Wonder if you have tried Eucalyptus & Spearmint from Bluegrass on the southside, it is a great smooth scent that throws very well. I gifted a co-worker with that a candle in that scent, and she said it was the best candle she has ever had! Angie is a sweet person, and everything I've tried from her has performed like a champ in straight soy, and a parasoy blend. Her Berry Creme Brulee will blow the doors off your house! Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hi! :wave:

Hi Wayne & Billie: Good to see someone from the neighborhood! Your soap is beautiful, I am only experimenting with M&P, and I won't subject anyone to a picture of my attempted swirl! Wonder if you have tried Eucalyptus & Spearmint from Bluegrass on the southside, it is a great smooth scent that throws very well. I gifted a co-worker with that a candle in that scent, and she said it was the best candle she has ever had! Angie is a sweet person, and everything I've tried from her has performed like a champ in straight soy, and a parasoy blend. Her Berry Creme Brulee will blow the doors off your house! Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hi! :wave:

Thanks for the comment. We have not tried Bluegrass' products, but was in contact with them when they were first setting up their website. We'll have to check them out. If you want to see more on swirls, we have some videos posted on Youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/cwayneuc#p/u ).

BTW, your location and screen name did catch our eye (smallwhitedogs). We have two small white Maltese dogs, Casey and Amy. Quite a coincidence. :)