Candle Science

Jean

Just got my email too!! Noticed they have a citronella that's body safe. Someone on this board (I think) was asking about some for a lotion bar to keep bugs away. Now's the time to try it. Not sure it's for me though.

Were allow 3 of each fragrance and I ordered 3 of the cintranella to use in my lotion for the kids for this summer.:smiley2:

Edited by Scented

I ordered to try:

Macintosh Apple

Meadow

Hawaiian Breeze

Spiced Wassail

Strudel & Spice

Cinnamon Bun

I already have used (415 Soy)

Cranberry Marmalade

Blackberry Marmalade

Banana Nut Bread

Rain Water

Sunwashed Linen

Hansel & Gretel

I already have from the last sale to test (all awesome OOB):

Blueberry Cobbler

Blueberry Cheesecake

Pear Glace

Kiwi

Gardenia

Hydrangea

Love Spell

Hazelnut Coffee

Trudi

I already use (or have tested and liked but dont currently use):

Buttercream

Baby Powder

Chocolate Milk

Clean Cotton

Coconut

Gardenia

Ocean Breeze

Peach

Plumeria

Smoke and Odor Eliminator

Sweet Pea

Raspberry

Watermelon

I ordered some of those in 1oz'ers, and ordered 3 of each of these to try:

Citronella

Fruit Slices

Strawberry

Strawberry Shortcake

White tea and Berries (a bunch of good reviews on this one!)

Very Vanilla

Edited by LuminousBoutique

I ordered my oils last week so I just missed the sale.:sad2:

I've been pouring a few this week:

cinnamon buns

buttercream

honeysuckle jasmine

strawberry shortcake

coconut lime

They all smell great. My new fav is the strawberry shortcake. It smells so real its making me drool. I also love the buttercream.

I got a sample of the watermelon and think I will order some for this summer.

QUOTE:

"White tea and Berries (a bunch of good reviews on this one!)

Very Vanilla

I've tried both of these and they are great. I can put a 1oz. tart (Very Vanilla) in my warmer and it will scent my whole house. I live in a 2 story, 1800sq.ft. house and I have no problem smelling it upstairs and downstairs. It is delish. Every time I have burned the White tea & Berries I've gotten rave reviews. It is also very strong and CLEAN scent. I really think you'll like these two!

I ordered my oils last week so I just missed the sale.:sad2:

I've been pouring a few this week:

cinnamon buns

buttercream

honeysuckle jasmine

strawberry shortcake

coconut lime

They all smell great. My new fav is the strawberry shortcake. It smells so real its making me drool. I also love the buttercream.

I got a sample of the watermelon and think I will order some for this summer.

Its the best buttercream I've found... in candles, soap, B&B, diffuser, everything!! I tested 8, lol! I'm glad to hear the strawberry shortcake is good, I was thinking it would make awesome bath bomb cupcakes!

i like the wildberry mouse, i have gotten it in samplers and really like the oob smell. still need to get it in wax yet.

but i love love love their fresh brewed coffee. its the best coffee scent i have ever found!

oooh yes the wildberry mousse...smells great in 6006

I ordered some sample bottles myself

Citronella on the list of must try for me....live in NJ and man do we get some nasty skeeters in the summer. I really hope this stuff helps and is a good seller.

Right now the Smoke and odor eliminator is a good seller for me....Love Spell another that fly off the shelf

I love Apples& Maple Bourbon, Very Vanilla, and the Pear Glace. I use the pear glace in lotions and body spray and I get so many complements. I am going to try many more, because they all throw great in my wax. The only ones I personally didn't like was White Tea & Berries (not my thing), Hansel and Gretel, and Blackberry Marmalade. I also use the Cranberry Marmalade, Pumpkin Souffle, and Mistletoe in Winter. All were great sellers. Going to try the Strawberry Shortcake and Banana Nut Bread for sure.

Its the best buttercream I've found... in candles, soap, B&B, diffuser, everything!! I tested 8, lol! I'm glad to hear the strawberry shortcake is good, I was thinking it would make awesome bath bomb cupcakes!

Oooh! That sounds yummy! Their Wildberry Mousse and Lemon Chiffon would be good picks too. If you do make some please post pics. I love looking at cupcakes!!:smiley2:

I needed to get some more Caramelized Pralines (one of my favorites!), Vanilla Hazelnut (another great one!), Violet Lime ( a new favorite) and Wildberry Mousse (my grandmother's favorite).

So I ordered samples of:

Cinnamon Buns

Hawaiian Breeze

Meadow

Gold Rose

Rose

Lilac

Gardenia

Apples and Bourbon

Hansel and Gretal

Blueberry Cobbler

Blueberry Cheesecake

Juniper Breeze

Strawberry Shortcake

Buttercream

Cannot wait to start sniffing the bottles!:yay:

I got a Cinnamon Bun sample freebie from a recent order. That was the BEST cinnamon fragrance ever. Hubby came running up from downstairs and was quickly disappointed to find that there was not a batch of cinnamon buns in the oven, but a only couple of melts in the warmer. :cheesy2:

I got a Cinnamon Bun sample freebie from a recent order. That was the BEST cinnamon fragrance ever. Hubby came running up from downstairs and was quickly disappointed to find that there was not a batch of cinnamon buns in the oven, but a only couple of melts in the warmer. :cheesy2:

Dang! I just ordered a bunch of samples today and didn't get that one. :(

I had to chuckle at this! Someone else mentioned on here recently that a grandbaby had woken up after she'd burned a cornbread scented something and had to bake the child some real cornbread b/c he/she was so disappointed it wasn't real! That two people mistook a FO scent for the real thing says a lot about those FOs, makes me want to try them for sure! :cheesy2: