Candle Science

Jean

Received my FOs today. The Meadow smells great oob. I was not sure that i would like it but you can definitely smell the fresh cut grass. Smells great.

Hawaiian Breeze smells great also. I really like the golden rose, smells like an old fashion rose of my grandmothers!

Has anyone tried the Citronella in wax yet?

I got 3 1oz bottles of it yesterday along with a bunch of others but not too thrilled with the scent....I just don't like the smell of citronella...yick

good to know, since UPS screwed my box and that bottle (and other 4) broke...:angry2:

I had ordered a couple silicone molds on ebay and she included in the box a lotion sample (rose) it smelled sooo good I emailed her and asked if she would share who got that FO from. She said CS; and I ordered some right away.

A lady I work with had told me she did like rose anything...guess what candle she ordered from me. hehehehe:laugh2:

Now I am intrigued to try the golden rose too, you really can't go wrong with CS. Plus my big thing is I love the fact they use amber glass bottles.

Kyme

Has anyone tried the Citronella in wax yet?

I got 3 1oz bottles of it yesterday along with a bunch of others but not too thrilled with the scent....I just don't like the smell of citronella...yick

I am testing Candles and Supplies citronella - blech!! :laugh2: That stuff is disgusting - I am hoping the skeeters think so also!