My 1st Loofah soaps

candlelady

They look great to me! I love the color! I love anything patch, too. I do these too, but a little different. I slice the loofah 1st, then embed in a single bar mold. Right now I'm using silicone snowflake molds and hemp soap. I get my loofah at the Christmas Tree Shoppes for 1.00. They're about a foot long, I think.

Okay I am waiting for my package to arrive today so I can do my first loofahs too.

Wait did you say Christmas Tree shop has them? Now I need to check it out and ofcourse you can't go in there for just one thing.

Nursenancy can you post your pic how you do them?

They look great to me! I love the color! I love anything patch, too. I do these too, but a little different. I slice the loofah 1st, then embed in a single bar mold. Right now I'm using silicone snowflake molds and hemp soap. I get my loofah at the Christmas Tree Shoppes for 1.00. They're about a foot long, I think.

Where did you get the silicone snowflake mold?

I'll post some pics but it won't be til the weekend 'cause I dont have any and I have to work 4 nights this week. Damned pesky job!!!

I got the snowflake mold off QVC or HSN a few years ago as a set. Never used it for baking, so.... It's just like a cupcake or muffin mold.

Don't know if they still have them.

You know, I swore I would never do soap....way too hard. But after looking at all the pictures on here the past few weeks, I am changing my mind.

So now for the big question.....how do you make those? I absolutely love them and want to try them. I have never seen anything like that and I have an upscale boutique that gets my bath salts now and I know these would be a big seller there.

Any help would be great!!!

Edited by CandleMama6