Mr.Missy's ?? now what ??

*Dee*

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the fuel/chemical smell? I have never come accross it until I got some Mango papaya from Chandle Chem. It smells like super glue. Even when it is poured you can still smell it. I have test about a week old and I am freaked out. I am almost afraid of lighting the candle. If any one knows suppliers that carry those, post them. I will never buy them. What a waste of money. You can tell its mango papaya at all because of the chemical scent.

No kidding on the site news it says $150, checkout $100 & on one of the fragrance oil pages it says no min :confused:

He's trying to dig himself un-noticably out of his hole he dug, by NOW saying that its only for new accounts. He is being sneaky!!! Wonder what is he going to change next, to TRY to make himself look good again.!!!:rolleyes2

No kidding on the site news it says $150, checkout $100 & on one of the fragrance oil pages it says no min :confused:

This is rediculous! I can't see any customer not getting confused with this and just leaving their shopping cart and moving on to another supplier website. I would certainly drop my cart if I ran into such nonsense.

But I think for a lot of customers not seeing a descriptin of the oils is enough to make you exit the site and not bother to shop. I know I would leave pronto.

You know this guy is reading this and is livid. :lipsrseal

Regardless of the outrageous min. he set, I still will not buy "distressed" fragrance passed off as premium oils from his site.

That ticks me off. How can you put a $22.00 + value on it as if I was getting some great deal @ 8.00 per pound. Just to find out he is reselling crap no one else probably wanted. He must have removed that misleading selling point because the fragrances don't say that anymore. It just says 7.50 per pound.

What is the deal with recycled wax too? Where did that wax come from, over pours on counter tops, scraps, imported dollar store pillars,veggies? 40 some odd dollars per case is not much of a saving to me for an unknown recycled product. I guess if you were making firestartes maybe but I have enough scrap I create daily so I would not think of purchasing it.

After reading these threads I just am not interested in buying anything from them.

I havent gotten a reply email from them about the 150.00 minimum and i havent gotten the email about it being for new customers. if it was really just for new customers then they shouldnt have emailed everyone on their newsletter list.

This is an exact reproduced copy of the email I got.

If you go to the website you will see we lowered the minimun for $100.00

We did not announce the change but we are telling all our customers

When we raised the minimun we should have made it clear that it was for new accounts. Having said that I hope we can continue to supply you with all of your candle making needs. With you next order I will send you a few free samples of our latest fragrances.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon,

Pat Militello

My question is what new customer is going to spend that much to try his fragrances. I have ordered orders well over $150, but those have been on suppliers that I know and have used for more than just checking them out.

This guy is smoking something if he actually thinks that a new customer will spend $150 to test his closeouts!!

Now when you go on there website it's a $75 minimum.

Wow, so it went from $150.00 to $75.00 in a weeks time?? :rolleyes2 Hmmm, I wonder how low he is gonna go, to try to regain business!! Can you emagine, if people bought at the $150.00 min, and now in less then a week, they see its now $75.00.

LOL yup just got an email saying $75 LMAO

After careful consideration....................

And pondering the suggestions from our customers.........

This is the policy that will stay in effect so we can help you make money!

$75.00 Minimum Order...That's the total order, Not just Fragrances!

here is my email, pay special attention to the over run part

After careful consideration....................

And pondering the suggestions from our customers.........

This is the policy that will stay in effect so we can help you make money!

$75.00 Minimum Order...That's the total order, Not just Fragrances!

$7.50 1 Lb Fragrances...Everyday! Plus Free Shipping!

These Fragrances are over runs, we have over 100,000 lbs in stock with more coming. Get them while they last!

24 Hour Sale...Ends Friday Night!

10 Lbs minimum per fragrance $5.00 per pound...Plus free shipping!

Call for our other phone in specials...

He should still give people the option of under $75.00 the chance to order, but pay shipping. He sure would have kept alot more customers that way & I won't be one of them.

lmao, 10lb. I live in rural ind. & good grief the nearest big town is at least 60 miles away, plus most of ind. has an unemployment rate of 10% or more. The last thing people are buying is candles. My sells are down at least by half from last years.

I will say..I just got my order from him..

the 1 oz samplers are all in amber glass bottles..

it was all packaged very nice..

Carol K..that Powered Sugar does smell nice..

I am glad I bought it..

I have not smelled the samples yet..

I don't think I will test them in wax..being that I might not be able to get them again..

but the ones I got that are body safe..if I like them

I might use them in lotions, or things like that..

Oh well..It was a learning experiance..

I can recoupe a little of my loss with the glass bottles..