Mr.Missy's ?? now what ??

*Dee*

Doglover, where on his website does he state that his oils are closeouts and once they are gone, they are gone? That was nice of him to tell you that, but he sure did dupe the rest of us into thinking the oils were his regular line like any other supplier and that we'd be able to get them again.

There are several suppliers who do offer closeout oils and that is fine because they are upfront about them and it is up to us to decide whether to purchase them or not. I for one would rather have a consistent product than buy a whole bunch of closeout, possibly inferior oils, and waste alot of money on them. I spend too much time and money on testing to only be able to get one bottle of a FO before it disappears from his website.

No need to be rude. I feel the same as most people who have posted.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UM NO!!!! I have spoken to Jason and to Dan...and not one time have I ever been told they were closeouts and when they were gone they were gone! And I can not find it on his site either. Maybe you are just getting more privledged information that we are......the ones that are buying and buying. But not me anymore.

So you are not aware that the oils that they have are not going to be consistent? I was told (by Dan) that the oils they buy are from closeouts, etc. And that "when they are gone, they're gone!"

I looked at their website last week when I got the email and I could have sworn under every oil it stated premium. What does distressed mean? Bad, no shelf life left or just a subpar oil in general? That is a heck of a long way from premium.

I really wanted to try the powered sugar, what is the point though now.

There are others that sell closeout oils but at least they tell you upfront.

I agree with the rest, this going back and forth with policy and privileged info that contradicts their site is a big red flag.

I'm totally bummed cause I've been looking for different odor eliminator scents. They have them but if it's not going to be consistant, why bother. I've got 3 different scents now and I guess will just have to be satisfied with that.

If they are closeouts or "distressed" (whatever that means) they won't be around long.

If anyone knows where I can get a variety of odor eliminator scents, please let me know.

Now this is posted on the fragrance page when you click on a category

You Spoke; We Listened!

Due to popular demand we have removed the our minimum purchase on fragrances!

Please note: for purchases of less than $50 in fragrances you will be charged $12.95 for shipping. After you submit your order you will be contacted by a Mr. Missy's representative regarding this additional shipping fee.

Is this new or did they forget to take it off the page?

I'm totally bummed cause I've been looking for different odor eliminator scents. They have them but if it's not going to be consistant, why bother. I've got 3 different scents now and I guess will just have to be satisfied with that.

If they are closeouts or "distressed" (whatever that means) they won't be around long.

If anyone knows where I can get a variety of odor eliminator scents, please let me know.

Taylored Concepts has a number of them but I've never ordered them myself.

Now this is posted on the fragrance page when you click on a category

You Spoke; We Listened!

Please note: for purchases of less than $50 in fragrances you will be charged $12.95 for shipping. After you submit your order you will be contacted by a Mr. Missy's representative regarding this additional shipping fee.

Is this new or did they forget to take it off the page?

It's wrong! Check out the top of the very first fo page. It states $150.00 min. If you read the first post of this thread, it will tell you. That is the email people got that signed up for mrmissy's emails/newsletter.

It's wrong! Check out the top of the very first fo page. It states $150.00 min. If you read the first post of this thread, it will tell you. That is the email people got that signed up for mrmissy's emails/newsletter.

Yeah, he has 2 different statements on the website. I guess he needs to update. On one page it says

"You Spoke; We Listened!

Please note: for purchases of less than $50 in fragrances you will be charged $12.95 for shipping. After you submit your order you will be contacted by a Mr. Missy's representative regarding this additional shipping fee."

On the other page it says

"To Keep Our Prices Lower......

We now have a minimum total order of $150.00. This is to ensure our lower pricing, and to keep the same great products coming to you in the future. we are constantly updating our pages with new fragrances and products every day! So...Check back often and Thank You for shopping at Mr. Missy's Candles.

The first is on his main Fragrance oil page at the top...where all his fragrance categories are. When you click on a category...there is the second quote.

Then under Site News...

"

News Flash All Fragrances $7.50 Per Pound Every Day!

$150.00 Minimum!

We want the serious crafters to join us that want to save and make money!"

So I guess the $150 is still in effect...

Ahhh...Serious crafters??? What serious crafter is going to want to build their business with CLOSEOUT FRAGRANCE OILS? Guess he doesn't get it. Look how much business he just lost because of the SERIOUS CRAFTERS here who won't do business with him now!

In the checkout it says $100 min so I'm totally confused

Because that's TODAY news..

I just checked his site and he changed the minimum AGAIN now to...$100. Good grief when is this going to stop? It's giving me a headache now.

I was going to give them a try but they're just too spontaneous for my taste... or smell for that matter.;)

Top of the first page of Fragrance Oils for 7/13/09 at 6:00AM today reads:

To Keep Our Prices Lower......

We now have a minimum total order of $100.00. This is to ensure our lower pricing, and to keep the same great products coming to you in the future. we are constantly updating our pages with new fragrances and products every day! So...Check back often and Thank You for shopping at Mr. Missy's Candles.

To Keep Our Prices Lower......

We now have a minimum total order of $100.00. This is to ensure our lower pricing, and to keep the same great products coming to you in the future. we are constantly updating our pages with new fragrances and products every day! So...Check back often and Thank You for shopping at Mr. Missy's Candles.

OMG... Not again...

Hey... What about the free shipping!!!

:laugh2:They should post::laugh2:

Check back often because we are not sure what were doing, selling, and how long we will be open!!!

phonesalesman.gif

Because that's TODAY news..

I just checked his site and he changed the minimum AGAIN now to...$100. Good grief when is this going to stop? It's giving me a headache now.

No kidding on the site news it says $150, checkout $100 & on one of the fragrance oil pages it says no min :confused:

I just received an email stating the 150.00 min was just for new accounts.

wth, is wrong with these people. I've already sent them 2 nasty emails & telling them to remove me from their email list. I guess they have no clue as to what remove means.