Mr.Missy's ?? now what ??

*Dee*

What is the fuel/chemical smell? I have never come accross it until I got some Mango papaya from Chandle Chem. It smells like super glue. Even when it is poured you can still smell it. I have test about a week old and I am freaked out. I am almost afraid of lighting the candle. If any one knows suppliers that carry those, post them. I will never buy them. What a waste of money. You can tell its mango papaya at all because of the chemical scent.

WSP has a great mango papaya.

I almost ordered from him, but seriously what the hell?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i didnt even pay attention to the 10 pound minimum, i was too busy looking at the overrun when they're gone, they're gone lol

I didn't read this as a 10lb minimum, I'm pretty sure that if you buy 10lbs of an FO you get it for $5/lb.

I do want to say..

that is did finally smell all 40 1 oz. samplers..

I admit that there are some really nice smelling fo's.

out of the 40 I would say there are 5 or six that I would not even test..

but overall they are really good..

I think it's just to bad, that he did not explain upfront about them being overrun oils..

As I for one would not buy overrun oils..

It is to much work, time and money to test in candles, and then maybe not being able to ever get it again..

I am sure this has hurt him much more than me..

Credibility in this business means everything..

I have seen other suppliers offer a low price if you buy xx amount of the same fragrance. But they didn't have such high minimum. But then you do get free shipping...how often does that happen? Shipping is expensive normally.

Fragrance oils I normally buy I pay $13 and up for. If I buy 6 oils I am up to $78 plus shipping. With Mr Missy I can get 10 fragrances and no shipping.

Of the 19 oils i have bought from him there are only 3-4 that have passed my standards in a quality fo. I would have ordered more of them, but with the 75.00 min. I will not be ordering.

I agree, I bought 10 different oils from MM, and I have had only 2 that I got a decent scent throw in my 415 soy wax. I wont be back, to many GOOD suppliers out their, with GREAT oils, why waste the money even if the oils are $5 a lb & no shipping costs!! Still not worth it,.. I will PAY for good quality oils!!! C&S has ALOT of $5 oils that are VERY good, and shipping is reasonable. So, MM's is nothing to jump up & down about!!!