New Here...Tilted 6 Layer Soap

Sabrina

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! Yup, it's CP soap. :cheesy2: I used BC's log mold for this one. I had so much fun with it! This was my first attempt at tilting the layers. My next project is to try and tilt layers in some different fragrances that compliment each other. Not sure how it will go but thought it would be something fun and different for myself. LOL

I did these up for Easter. I'm hoping they'll go well for Easter baskets for the parents who don't like to give a basket full of candy. I also make fish soaps in BC's oval container cups and I thought I'd put together a basket with this soap, the fish soap, some soap crayons and maybe some duck soaps, etc. Not sure how it will go over but I thought it would be worth a try. LOL

Thanks again for the sweet comments!

Dang Sabrina! Way too cool!!!! When I first saw this picture you put up I was trying to think in my head what scent you did it in......so fruity loops! How original! I love it, but then there is nothing I don't love of yours! Beautiful job!

Oh glad to see you here!

Trapp