ISO a SUPER yummy Sugarplum or Spiced Sugar Plum

Mountain_Annie

Hi Annabanana, :o)

Your link did not work. The candles and supplies I have is out of PA rather than Ohio. Do you have another link or are you perhaps referring to

http://www.makesscentscandles.com/ which is linked to candle-supplies.com

(without the "S" on 'candles') ?

Thanks much! :)

Mt Annie

=================

I use spiced sugar plum from www.Candles-Supplies.com in Ohio. It is so strong when I tested it in 415 and 464. Good luck. This one is almost too much. I reccomend using less that 1oz pp

For all those who use Peaks "Sugar Plum Berries"...is the spruce fairly strong? I dislike most of the pine/spruce/fir scents. I like more of the sweet, holiday berry scents so I would not want it if the spruce is at all dominant. Their website states that it has just a "touch" of spruce but sometimes my "touch" and theirs...isn't quite the same thing. :wink2:

I emailed Peaks a few days ago with this same question but have received no reply at all so I thought I'd ask you ladies.... and gents. :)

~ Mt Annie ~

==================

Peaks Sugar Plum Berries is awesome in my wax (415). Also Spiced Plum from Millcreek is good to.

Mindy :)

• 3 years later...

This is an old thread but has anyone tried CS Spiced plum in soy? I actually have a sample and it smells good but the description says it has a clove note in it and I can't smell it OOB. Maybe when I put it into wax it will smell different.

Edited by jackbenimble

Yes. I much prefer it to Peaks Sugar Plum. Peaks smells off to me; pungent and sour. Yuck! But CS Sugar Plum is a nice plum scent. It has both the sugar and plum notes in it I was looking for.

Oh great! So glad you liked it. It does smell good OOB. Hope my peeps like it this year. :-)

I absolutely love, love Plumberry Spice from Ky. Strong throw to say the least.

While KY's Plumberry Spice is excellent, is does have the "spice" note in it that Peaks doesn't. I have CS Plumberry in wax, it is a nice fragrance and throws well but I still prefer Peaks.