** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Rain, rain, rain, downpour of a rain. It looks like last day of market may be canceled tomorrow :( , so I'll have extra time to work..

Still cranking through the list of what I need for holiday fairs. Rose, Lavender, Lemon Verbena are on the list.

What are you guys working on ? I love fall scents, so warm and yummy smelling!

This weekend I am finishing up my fifth order of the week which consists Rocky Mountain Christmas, Cinnamon, Cinnamon bun scents. I hope orders pick up. I am just not seeing stores order alot for the holidays...Hmmm... Plus our son is moving out tomorrow for the 2nd time. DH is ready to paint his room and get it ready to be our exercise room, but I need more candle storage....Little does he know... HeeHeeHee!!:laugh2:

Life is catching up with me this weekend... I have two middle schoolers with activities to shuttle around, a mattress to pick up (my waterbed was suddenly a little TOO wet), company over for a HUGE rivalry college game Saturday night, and I'm finishing up pouring the rest of several types of containers that I have left before I order more... so some oval hexes, some 20 oz tureens, some 8 oz tureens, some 8, 6, and 4 oz tins.... basically I'm making room for more so I can REALLY get busy. I have 3 shows lined up and need to make some phone calls about a few more. I also need to put together a hostess packet for parties/open houses for the holidays this year, including full scent lists, prices, and what they can expect that I deliver to them a week or two before the party.

Oh, and my laser printer is out of ink, so I need to shop for that too...

-Kristi

Have to pour 2 dozen tarts of that yummy scent I mixed up for fall for a lady who fell in love w/ it burning at my GF's home show...... plus I am sold out of most of my scents in tarts, and I want to make more to bring along to a hayride/autumn gathering on Sunday!

Also plan on going to the Pennsyvania Wolf Sanctuary tomorrow in Lancaster County w/ my boys... :)

Pouring 15 different scents for 90 candles for shows, doing the final numbers on my first fundraiser and ordering supplies. Have to clean up the work area so that I can possibly pour 200 candles in the next 2 weeks, just in time for my other fundraiser to come in. What was I thinking?

Pouring 15 different scents for 90 candles for shows, doing the final numbers on my first fundraiser and ordering supplies. Have to clean up the work area so that I can possibly pour 200 candles in the next 2 weeks, just in time for my other fundraiser to come in. What was I thinking?

Dear God, woman!!! :shocked2:

Well between a Football Game and Tiger Scouts this weekend. I have to:

Finish pouring the Fundraise Candles. So lots of Banana Nut Bread, Sweet Pumpkin Pie, Apple Crisp, and Cinnamon Roll.

Just got my orders in from Peaks and BCN so hopefully I'll get to pour some of those FO's.

I have to pour the rest of my stuff for the swaps to send out next week.

I am such a procrastinater.

Hope everybody has a great weekend.

Mindy :)

Prepouring for 2 BIG fundraisers and 2 smaller ones due in 1st of Nov. Very scarey pouring 2000 tins in 12 to 15 scents. We just have to guess at what will sell. We do have 2 yrs experience with one and 1 yr with the other. I'm fixing to pour 150 BNB tins right now. (If I can get my tush up!) Carole

I have a 2 day craft show this weekend. Still had to make 13 more pounds of M&P soap to go with but just finished making it. Now I'm waiting for them to firm up to cut and pack.

I am also in the process of packing the tent, tables, etc. But I will be finished early today and be able to get a good nights sleep for a change.:cheesy2:

It's all Christmas/Winter, well exception of 2-4 stray autumn scents. I guess I could plug in some autumn/winter scents.

My list is just too long, but I've got five cases to somehow get through, more votives to restock, moisturing perfume bars to continue to restock and 3x3.5s to get done. Anyone wanna help lol! I promise, it will smell good most of the time.

I have 16 oz jars for one of my wholesale accounts to make in the following

Woodland Breeze

French Vanilla

Crystal Blue Waters

Axe for Men

Downy April Fresh

Lavender

Purely Peppermint

Lemon Tart

Orange Chiffon Cake

Peanut Butter Cookie

Pumpkin Spice

Raspberry Cream

Sun Washed Linens

Plus I need to make about 40 cinnamon buns for my Nov 4th show since I sold out at the past show!

And on top of all this, you have children to care for? I'm not busy at all, after reading your post. Hope your fundraiser goes well :yay: