Donita

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Donita, that is lovely. How tall is it?

I read another post of yours about embedding dolphins & yours is now in the hands of the trash collectors ... I was a bit shocked & amused that you would give up so easily on an embed when I think it must take tons more patience to do the flower designs. I so appreciate knowing about your human frailties 'cuz the pedestal I have you on might be too high for a mere mortal! ;) but much deserved, oh goddess of the 'canes. :D Love your work!!!!

Oh my, such detail! I don't even care for roosters and I like that. :D What are the flowers on his crown called? I bought a couple of those little plants, but the beautiful dark red turned ugly brown when they dried :( And the blue (daisies?), did you dye those? I've been practicing arranging the dry flowers, now I need more hurricane wax...lol. You know I always find a few questions :D

This is funny stuff....love all of u guys. I only have patience when I want to....I almost broke the computer in my studio this morning......I told my DH that I am not ever turning it on again......it just sucks.......so I have to come over to this side of the house and use the new one......(what a bitch I am...sorry, God)........Ducky....do you ever sleep? You are always making candles or posting a "google" of info. How do you find the time? The roosters comb is made of red maple leaves.....the tail is bee balm and the body is gerber daisys. I keep working on the "perfect formula" Roosters aren't my favorite but since people decorate in them I decided to make them....welllllll now they are becoming a favorite since I have sold every one I have made. They are 4x61/2. I bought the dyed daisys (actually I traded pink dogwoods for them).

Little extra info....we just installed Firefox. It is much faster and better than Internet Explorer. Computer Geeks have the info. Also found Picasa that organizes all of the pictures in your computer. It will pull up ones you deleted and sort them by year.....it is like magic. Sponsered by Google and it's free. I couldn't believe what it did. You will see pictures that you forgot you had. How in the world do these people get so smart?