Indiana Candle Supply

Moonstar

2 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

So did you get on?

I just went again to make sure it was up and it's normal for me.

Trappeur

Yup ! It's there . Not sure what the heck I clicked on to . I wanted to order the strawberry 🍓 white cake 

have you tried it ?

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

lol 😂 probably clicked onto something else. I could have sworn that's what it said though 

thank you 😊 

😅😅😅 i was like dang that was quick,and no warning, had just placed an order awhile back

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

😅😅😅 i was like dang that was quick,and no warning, had just placed an order awhile back

What do you order from her ? 

I wanted to try the strawberry white cake -birthday cake -

white cake- pizzalle - cranberry orange 🍊 

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

I wanted to try the strawberry white cake -birthday cake -

white cake- pizzalle - cranberry orange 🍊 

I did get the cranberry orange one time - but it didnt throw for me.

The others never tried.

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Hi All .... I just went on the ICS and it appears they only sell wax now ? The site has all been updated to. Anyone know anything about this ?

Hope everyone had a great summer :) 

Had a little panic attack when I first saw this as I use a bunch of oils from ICS and I'm in the process of putting an order together. Yikes.

Love the plain White Cake, I think that is the only one I use that you mentioned?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Moonstar said:

I ordered the cucumber melon and hello beautiful that she had on the garage sale. Strawberry sugar,lemon pound cake. 

I had on my list to try the pink frosted cake,praline pound cake, and pumpkin cheesecake.

Her cucumber melon was the best ive ever purchased the hello beautiful was a dud for candles imo. No throw what so ever. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I ordered the cucumber melon and hello beautiful that she had on the garage sale. Strawberry sugar,lemon pound cake. 

I had on my list to try the pink frosted cake,praline pound cake, and pumpkin cheesecake.

Her cucumber melon was the best ive ever purchased the hello beautiful was a dud for candles imo. No throw what so ever. 

Same for me with the Hello Beautiful, very light oob.  I really love the zucchini pumpkin bread & cactus sea salt.  Hillbilly homebrew throws well & smells nice except it reminds me of banana laffy taffy so I can't get that out of my brain when I burn it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Timber said:

Hillbilly homebrew throws well & smells nice except it reminds me of banana laffy taffy so I can't get that out of my brain when I burn it.

Funny that you said that because i am looking for that scent.😂😂  i am also looking for a grape bubblegum. C&s had a grape fragrance on closeout years ago. It was the bomb and to me smelled just like grape bubblegum

• Like 1

I love:

Strawberry White Cake

White Cake

Apple brown Betty

Apple Fritter

Baked Apple

Be Thankful

Bear Claws

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Boo Berry

Brown Sugar Pecan

Caramel Apple Bake-I didn't care for her caramel apple pie. For some reason every time I've used that oil it smells sour to me. I've bought it twice and got the same results.

Chocolate cream pie

Christmas Kitchen

Frosted Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Dough

Count Chocula- just got this one in and love it OOB. Chocolate scents don't usually sell well for me though but I had to try it LOL!

Marshmallow Fluff-Just got this one in and it reminds me of RE's toasted marshmallow.

Lemon Meringue

Nana's Kitchen

Orange Caramel Cake

Pumpkin Harvest

Serendipity

Wildberry Mousse

Winter Berry

Zucchini Bread

I have several more but these are the ones that I've put in wax and liked. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/30/2018 at 2:31 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Funny that you said that because i am looking for that scent.😂😂  i am also looking for a grape bubblegum. C&s had a grape fragrance on closeout years ago. It was the bomb and to me smelled just like grape bubblegum

On 9/2/2018 at 11:33 AM, katmeltswax said:

Caramel Corn 

Blueberry Cheesecake

Kettle corn 

Apple strudel 

Wildberry Mousse

All have of these I love in paraffin blend for melts .

Bulk Apothecary has a good grape 🍇 soda 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2018 at 3:41 PM, akenyon said:

I love Strawberry White Cake, White Cake, Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie, Caramel Apple Pie, Frosted Sugar Cookie, Lemon Meringue Pie, Sugar Cookie Dough and Zucchini Bread.

There are more but that is all I can think of right now.

Zucchini bread is strong . I noticed Just Scent also has a Strawberry 🍓 White Cake , wondering if they're the same . Hope somebody that's tried both will chime in lol

@Belinda 

sugar cookie dough was light OOB and light in wax too 😢

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Zucchini bread is strong . I noticed Just Scent also has a Strawberry 🍓 White Cake , wondering if they're the same . Hope somebody that's tried both will chime in lol

@Belinda 

sugar cookie dough was light OOB and light in wax too 😢

Sugar cookie dough is a GREAT blender - throw some cinnamon roll in it, or other bakery scents and it really ups the sweet bakery smell.   Definitely cannot use it on its on, but I use it in several blends. 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2018 at 7:26 AM, Lighten Up said:

Had a little panic attack when I first saw this as I use a bunch of oils from ICS and I'm in the process of putting an order together. Yikes.

Love the plain White Cake, I think that is the only one I use that you mentioned?

Hello.  I had seen your post and wanted to ask a quick question.  ICS Plain White Cake..... Is it a deep vanilla cake smell or does it have cherry or an amaretto scent to it?  TIA

The Hillbilly Homebrew from NG is pretty amazing!  And they also have a very nice grape scent called Grape Happy Camper.  😇

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hello.  I had seen your post and wanted to ask a quick question.  ICS Plain White Cake..... Is it a deep vanilla cake smell or does it have cherry or an amaretto scent to it?  TIA

White Cake is a deep, rich, yummy vanilla cake. But, fyi, it does tend to darken, so I drop the 'White' and just call it Cake/Wedding Cake/Birthday Cake, depending on the occasion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Marleigha said:

The Hillbilly Homebrew from NG is pretty amazing!  And they also have a very nice grape scent called Grape Happy Camper.

Thank you!! Putting in my notes for my next order. Idk what it is but several of my regular customers are crazy for the kiddie scents as i call them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1