Indiana Candle Supply

Moonstar

7 hours ago, Paintguru said:

So I just burned the Bear Claws this weekend.  It is definitely different from Cinnamon Buns.  IMO, it was not as cinnamon-y, but sweeter and less cream cheese-y (if that makes ANY sense).  I wasn't a super big fan of it, but I can see it being a good bakery scent.  

That is exactly how I feel about it too! It is a great bakery scent, but I like the CB more. I also like the Bread Pudding more than Bears CLaws as a similar but different spicy bakery scent.

@Marleigha, their Sweet Bakery Dough is one of my favorite bakery scents ever. Not too sweet, very mellow and it pairs well with other candles if you like to burn multiple fragrances.

The Zucchini Pumpkin Bread and Pumpkin Ice Cream are outstanding Pumpkin fragrances.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2020 at 9:30 AM, Paintguru said:

So I just burned the Bear Claws this weekend.  It is definitely different from Cinnamon Buns.  IMO, it was not as cinnamon-y, but sweeter and less cream cheese-y (if that makes ANY sense).  I wasn't a super big fan of it, but I can see it being a good bakery scent.  

I’m glad to hear you say that.  I’m ISO a good and strong cinnamon bun FO.  The one I have is just meh at best.  I think the bear claw is a nice bakery scent, but a few of my friends/family members have said it’s a bit too sweet.  So on the hunt I go!  

ON A DIFFERENT TOPIC:  WSP IS HAVING A 25% OFF ALL FRAGRANCE OILS LADIES!  Damnit I need more oils like I need a hole in the head!  Grrr... But I am off to go select a few.  Any suggestions from WSP?  

On 5/5/2020 at 9:54 PM, Marleigha said:

I’m glad to hear you say that.  I’m ISO a good and strong cinnamon bun FO.  The one I have is just meh at best.  I think the bear claw is a nice bakery scent, but a few of my friends/family members have said it’s a bit too sweet.  So on the hunt I go!  

ON A DIFFERENT TOPIC:  WSP IS HAVING A 25% OFF ALL FRAGRANCE OILS LADIES!  Damnit I need more oils like I need a hole in the head!  Grrr... But I am off to go select a few.  Any suggestions from WSP?  

Try the Cinnamon Bun from Aztec. It's one of my favorites, really strong throw and a superb buttery Cinnamon. 

• Thanks 1