Indiana Candle Supply

Moonstar

On 9/4/2018 at 3:32 PM, Marleigha said:

Your very welcome @ScentedPleasurez  I think summer brings that out in folks.  😋  Another absolutely strong BURN YOUR NOSE HAIRS semi kiddie scent from NG is Wild Elderberry!  Soooo.... GOOD!!!  

Yes it is amazing. I love that one. I have several hundred of NG oils and that one is perfect. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

Yes it is amazing. I love that one. I have several hundred of NG oils and that one is perfect. 

You too huh?  LOL.  NG and WSP are the companies I first started buying with because I am local to both.  I'm 15 minutes from NG & about 35 ish from WSP.  Are you also local?  I started branching out but still love both NG & WSP.  Candle Science, JS, FB and ICS I really love!  But the select few I have tried of BC (from destashes) I absolutely love.  So they are on my radar next.  Any suggestions from BC?  

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 1:36 AM, Marleigha said:

You too huh?  LOL.  NG and WSP are the companies I first started buying with because I am local to both.  I'm 15 minutes from NG & about 35 ish from WSP.  Are you also local?  I started branching out but still love both NG & WSP.  Candle Science, JS, FB and ICS I really love!  But the select few I have tried of BC (from destashes) I absolutely love.  So they are on my radar next.  Any suggestions from BC?  

I haven't been on here until just now. Yesterday was busy. I buy a lot from destashes. I just bought 64 more in the last 2 days lol the price was too amazing to pass up. I also bought 4627 paraffin 60 pounds of it lol and 9 more bottles of dyes lol I have 42 bottles of dyes now and most are different colors. Bitter Creek has fantastic Coconut Bay if you love coconut. Also Crème Brulee is amazing. I have a lot of theirs and all the other companies you mentioned lol I also have a lot of Peaks, Rustic Escentuals, Tennessee, Lone Star and more. I don't like Maple Street so I threw most of those away and the ones that weren't awful but weak I kept to mix. I am not local but wish I was lol but I get most of my stuff in destashes including wax. I love mystery lots of fragrances for sale. I am very addicted to buying g fragrance oils cheap lolAztec is good but refuse to order from them since they get hacked constantly. Their oils are great though and I have a few hundred from destashes. Candle Science has the best Love Spell to me. BC is not my favorite. It smells like most other companies with a ton of orange flavor. Which isn't awful but nothing  like CS magical love spell lol I don't like BC fruit salad but their fruit slices is great. JS has one called Totally Scrumptious that rocks! It is beyond awesome! Fragrance Buddy has the best Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and Pumpkin Cupcake. Cierra Candles has an amazing Pumpkin Cornbread and Oxford Scentsy type. I paid a lot for that one but it's worth it. I have a problem lol collecting fragrance oils is way more addicting than smoking lol I have been smoke free since April 20, 2014. It was hard to quit but this is worse. Especially when I get it cheap. lol 

Edited by ShelleyF
Added more info
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GailC said:

Several hundred?  Whoa!  :)

lol but I doubt I have as many as you. I buy a lot of destashes cheap. I do order from the companies too. I pray a lot and people want to practically give the stuff away sometimes. lol I look every day, several times a day. Most bottles I buy are full. Everything is fresh. Some people go hog wild buying a lot of supplies then realize this is a lot of work lol In the last 2 days I have bought 64 more bottles. One lady sold me all Lone Star and the other sold my mostly Bramble Berry and NG. One lady sold me a lot of Peak for $1.00 a bottle and they were pound bottles, sealed. That was last month. I do have a candle room but might need another one lol 

Edited by ShelleyF
Spelling
  • Confused 1

@ShelleyF, a candle room?  Now I really am jealous.  :)

No I don't have nearly as many as you.  I just updated my alphabetical list and I have 259 fragrances.  Not counting duplicate scents or the scads of 1 ounce samples.

It's great that you're able to find such good deals on FO's.  $1.00 a pound is awesome!  I can't believe people sell them that cheap!

• Like 2

On 9/3/2018 at 5:19 PM, Moonstar said:

Zucchini bread is strong . I noticed Just Scent also has a Strawberry 🍓 White Cake , wondering if they're the same . Hope somebody that's tried both will chime in lol

@Belinda 

sugar cookie dough was light OOB and light in wax too 😢

I've tried both strawberry white cakes and there really isn't much difference in my opinion. I was pleased with both. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Belinda said:

@ShellyF, where are you finding all of these oils for such great prices? Are they in de stash groups on Facebook? Not that I need any more but it would be nice to get some for a great price LOL!

Some are destash in FB groups, some on FB Marketplace, some yard sales and eBay lol I spend a lot of time looking. The price had to be right. Some destashes are more than the suppliers so I stay away.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GailC said:

@ShelleyF, a candle room?  Now I really am jealous.  :)

No I don't have nearly as many as you.  I just updated my alphabetical list and I have 259 fragrances.  Not counting duplicate scents or the scads of 1 ounce samples.

It's great that you're able to find such good deals on FO's.  $1.00 a pound is awesome!  I can't believe people sell them that cheap!

It was a bedroom but all the kids finally moved out. But I have bookshelves everywhere with oils. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ShelleyF said:

lol but I doubt I have as many as you. I buy a lot of destashes cheap. I do order from the companies too. I pray a lot and people want to practically give the stuff away sometimes. lol I look every day, several times a day. Most bottles I buy are full. Everything is fresh. Some people go hog wild buying a lot of supplies then realize this is a lot of work lol In the last 2 days I have bought 64 more bottles. One lady sold me all Lone Star and the other sold my mostly Bramble Berry and NG. One lady sold me a lot of Peak for $1.00 a bottle and they were pound bottles, sealed. That was last month. I do have a candle room but might need another one lol 

Holy smokes!!!  $1.00 a pound for peak FO's sealed?  What ones were they?  Wow..... I'm in the wrong places lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Holy smokes!!!  $1.00 a pound for peak FO's sealed?  What ones were they?  Wow..... I'm in the wrong places lol

Me too.  I  joined a destash group just to see, and I sure didn't see any bargains on that one.  Someone was selling FB Pumpkin Cupcake for $14 a pound and FB has it right now for $10 a pound.  

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, GailC said:

Me too.  I  joined a destash group just to see, and I sure didn't see any bargains on that one.  Someone was selling FB Pumpkin Cupcake for $14 a pound and FB has it right now for $10 a pound.  

I kwym Gail,same here with oils listed on FB sites . I saw someone asking $40 for 10lbs of 4630 Lone Star wax ,that's way too high . I have seen FB pumpkin cupcake $10

Have you tried this one lol ? I have not yet ,sounds good thou 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GailC said:

I love that one. I did buy that one from. FB a couple months ago. Also Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. It is amazing. You have to search very often and every day. It is very time consuming but I enjoy looking lol if you see a deal you have to jump immediately because it goes fast. Not everyone wants to give their stuff away but some do. Those are the ones I buy from. lol I refuse to pay more than the suppliers and there are a lot that try that. But then there are some that just want it gone. That's how I get real Coach and MK purses  and Kathy Van Zeeland dirt cheap. I am a bargain shopper. lol I study purses and know when they are authentic. Some are obvious but they are getting better at making the knockoffs. Sometimes you have to check almost 20 things to determine if it's authentic but it's worth it. Now I did buy a real Coach with tags for $2.00 I asked the lady why so cheap? She said I just want it gone. She had too much stuff she said lol ok I will buy it. That is how I buy most things even my car. 

Edited by ShelleyF
Spelling

5 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I kwym Gail,same here with oils listed on FB sites . I saw someone asking $40 for 10lbs of 4630 Lone Star wax ,that's way too high . I have seen FB pumpkin cupcake $10

I see that often and shake my head. No way. I buy it for $10 for $50 pounds. No shipping. Most people I have bought from end up driving through my town even if they are 2 hours away each way. One lady traveled a lot for work. I live an hour from Nashville so a lot of people come through. I do get oils shipped but not wax. I have a few hundred of paraffin 4627 and 4630, about 100 pounds beeswax brand new candles all sealed up that was a gift. My friend found it at a yard sale for only $6.00. I have  about 300 pounds soy wax,mostly 464 but have some 444  and 415, yellow paraffin granuals as well as blue, CBL-135. Most of this was from destash. 

I love the Pumpkin Cupcake. The Pumpkin Pecan Waffles FB has is amazing too. I had to change the name though. I wish I could leave it since it is so popular.

Edited by ShelleyF
Added more info
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, GailC said:

Agree 100%. When I do go on some of he destash groups 9 times out of 10 they charge like $1.00 more per lb. than what I can buy it for brand new.  There are needles in the haystack, but in my personal experience few and far between.  So, Shelley is certainly VERY LUCKY!  🍀 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Yes Pumpkin Cupcake is good.  I just got the Pumpkin Sugared Donut from FB and it smells wonderful OOB.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/14/2018 at 10:46 PM, Paintguru said:

Just started burning Cinnamon Buns in 4630 and holy hot throw, it is impressive.  Definitely has the sweet frosting scent of the buns. 

Just seen your comment about the cinnamon buns!  Good to know!  I have their Bear Claws and their Vanilla Frosted Graham..... Would you say the Cinnamon Bun is different then those 2?  

Are there any others that you really like from ICS?  😇

9 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Just seen your comment about the cinnamon buns!  Good to know!  I have their Bear Claws and their Vanilla Frosted Graham..... Would you say the Cinnamon Bun is different then those 2?  

Are there any others that you really like from ICS?  😇

Funny you should ask, as I just went through and documented my stock of "threw well and smelled good" samples.  Here is what I have from ICS:

Cinnamon Buns

Boo Berry (I love that cereal)

Cactus Sea Salt

Spiced Cranberry

Coffee Beans

Christmas Kitchen

Sugared Spruce

Toasted Marshmallow

I can't say I've tested a TON from them, but most that I have tested were pretty good.  I do have Bear Claws made up and ready to test.  I will let you know how it does.  

• Like 1

On 4/30/2020 at 9:22 AM, Paintguru said:

Funny you should ask, as I just went through and documented my stock of "threw well and smelled good" samples.  Here is what I have from ICS:

Cinnamon Buns

Boo Berry (I love that cereal)

Cactus Sea Salt

Spiced Cranberry

Coffee Beans

Christmas Kitchen

Sugared Spruce

Toasted Marshmallow

I can't say I've tested a TON from them, but most that I have tested were pretty good.  I do have Bear Claws made up and ready to test.  I will let you know how it does.  

Awesome!  Thank you for sharing!  Out of the bottle does the cinnamon bun smell close to bear claws or no?  Oh and the boo berry is stellar in my parasoy wax also!  

Edited by Marleigha

So I just burned the Bear Claws this weekend.  It is definitely different from Cinnamon Buns.  IMO, it was not as cinnamon-y, but sweeter and less cream cheese-y (if that makes ANY sense).  I wasn't a super big fan of it, but I can see it being a good bakery scent.  

• Like 1