Fragrance Buddy has Peak fragrances

darsmith

That would lead me to believe that their supplier is AFI out of Cartersville, GA. Maybe there will be more? I really liked Peak's Red Clove back when I used to make soy candles. :)

Wondering if these are dupes, or the original formulas. The ifra I checked all are pretty low on usage rates. Will compare with keystone and peak if available to see if they are similar. It is hard to tell if these are the same formulas, or just dupes without more info. 

I’ve never ordered anything from fragrance buddy. Their shipping sure is inviting. There’s only maybe one or two peaks that I truly miss,but learned to do without. Having the same rose bouquet again would be lovely. 

@TallTayl, FB is one of my suppliers.  I really like most of the FO's I've gotten there for soy candles.  Not to be an enabler, but sometimes they have nice percentage off sales, and always free shipping over $100.  The nice thing is, once your cart hits $100, you get the free shipping before the discount.  

For example, this was my last order:

fb.JPG.a8771f81d4b59efcbd6ef4ab088de354.JPG

You can't beat that with a stick!  :) 

• Like 7

This is great news! Will check them out to see if they carry my Peak favs. I've been shopping at FB for a couple years now and have been pleased with most of the oils they carry. So far the dupes of MW's I tried were spot on so I am hopeful the Peaks oil dupes will be of similar quality.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 10:19 AM, GailC said:

@TallTayl, FB is one of my suppliers.  I really like most of the FO's I've gotten there for soy candles.  Not to be an enabler, but sometimes they have nice percentage off sales, and always free shipping over $100.  The nice thing is, once your cart hits $100, you get the free shipping before the discount.  

For example, this was my last order:

fb.JPG.a8771f81d4b59efcbd6ef4ab088de354.JPG

You can't beat that with a stick!  :) 

Hello Gail ,I agree FB has some great quality oils & the free shipping is a added bonus .I remember the last couple of years , they had a Memorial Day sale .I am pretty sure everything is 25 or 30% off during the sale .I need to order some pound bottles ,so holding off till the holiday .I certainly hope they offer this sale again this year ,as I buy many  oils from them .I am excited about some of Peaks dupes they offer as well. I wanted to let you know about the sale .I am sure you will receive the newsletter email .Thought I would let you know in case your needing some oils from them .The Memorial Day sale is  when I grab most of the scents I love .Lol which is wayyyyy to many .Nice talking to you again ,has been a while.Take care ! 😀 Sorry to enable ,just hard to pass on such a great sale kwim.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Hello Gail ,I agree FB has some great quality oils & the free shipping is a added bonus .I remember the last couple of years , they had a Memorial Day sale .I am pretty sure everything is 25 or 30% off during the sale .I need to order some pound bottles ,so holding off till the holiday .I certainly hope they offer this sale again this year ,as I buy many  oils from them .I am excited about some of Peaks dupes they offer as well. I wanted to let you know about the sale .I am sure you will receive the newsletter email .Thought I would let you know in case your needing some oils from them .The Memorial Day sale is  when I grab most of the scents I love .Lol which is wayyyyy to many .Nice talking to you again ,has been a while.Take care ! 😀 Sorry to enable ,just hard to pass on such a great sale kwim.

I have been trying to restrain myself, I really have.  :)  But I was out of Volcano and Pink Sugar.  My niece sold the dickens out of those two at her job and people keep asking about more Volcano.  So I placed an order this morning for only  pounds of FO from Aztec.  Just had to order at least one other; I had bought an 8 ounce bottle of Bayside Marina from Aztec a few years ago and really liked it, so that was my 3rd choice.

But you can bet if FB has a big sale during Memorial Day weekend, I will be all over that.  :)  Lemon Pound Cake is a customer favorite from there, and my Granddaughter loves their Cinnamon Broom.  Of course I restocked both of those the last time they had a sale, but I'm sure I can come up with $100 worth.  I'm not sure they will fit in my cabinet.  :) 

Have you used their Cucumber & Melon?  I have some but OOB, it doesn't smell that great.  I need to put some in my melt warmer with a little wax and see if it's better burning.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 10:22 AM, GailC said:
On 4/27/2018 at 10:22 AM, GailC said:

Have you used their Cucumber & Melon?  I have some but OOB, it doesn't smell that great.  I need to put some in my melt warmer with a little wax and see if it's better burning.

I've never used their Cucumber Melon but when you said that it doesn't smell good OOB and wanted to try it in wax made me think of chai tea I bought from NG and poured some a couple of years ago. I thought the same thing and even didn't care that much for it on cold throw. The other day I walked in the office at our school and the most amazing smell was going on there and I asked the secretary what it was and she replied it was chai tea! It smelled SO good melting! I know it's mine too because I take tons of wax up there to be melted. Now I want to make some more LOL!

• Like 1

OMG! They have Black Canyon and for less than what Peaks sold for! They also have Bartlett Pear, I use as a blend for my CP soap, and they have Bouquet of Roses! One of the best roses I ever put in a candle, now I can try soaping it too!

But I didn't see fruit slices, one of my favs for CP.

I think FB already carries a Home for the Holidays, will have to look. I loved the one from Peaks but didn't see it.

57 minutes ago, Candybee said:

Bouquet of Roses! One of the best roses I ever put in a candle, now I can try soaping it too!

If it indeed is the same as Peaks, it will soap like a dream for you! I've never had a floral so well behaved as Rose Bouquet from Peak. 

I agree, Peaks fruit slices was the BEST I've ever smelled. I've been getting samples from all over, and haven't found any that compare. NG's is the closest scent OOB, however, it doesn't seem as strong to me. 

There are so many that I am going to miss from Peak once my stash is gone, but I will persist!! :) 

17 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

If it indeed is the same as Peaks, it will soap like a dream for you! I've never had a floral so well behaved as Rose Bouquet from Peak. 

I agree, Peaks fruit slices was the BEST I've ever smelled. I've been getting samples from all over, and haven't found any that compare. NG's is the closest scent OOB, however, it doesn't seem as strong to me. 

There are so many that I am going to miss from Peak once my stash is gone, but I will persist!! :) 

Keystone has the Peaks originals from Peaks including Fruit Slices

• Like 1