Best gingerbread fragrance? Looking for the best one you guys have used for candles hands down from natures garden, just scent or flaming candle. Its one scent I am missing. Doesn't have to  just be "gingerbread" it can be gingerbread cookie or whatever just need a good gingerbread scent. Please tell me your favorite ones and review them if you can! Only want strong smelling scents.  I really want something that smells strong too, I want people to be able to walk in and smell the entire room with wonderful scent. If you have had your best be from a site I not listed please list anyways. Please give me your reviews!!! I use joy wax candles.

The very, very best straight gingerbread I have found is Honey Gingerbread from Backwoods. I love BW's FOs and have had really good success with them for candles and soap.

For the best cookie type Gingerbread Cookies from Peak. Good luck getting anything from Peaks.

Recently I bought a sample of Gingerbread from FB and was pleasantly surprised. It smells pretty good OOB but have not put in wax yet.

The absolute worst gingerbread I've tried is the one from CS. Ick! Really off and plasticky smelling to my nose.

21 minutes ago, Candybee said:

The very, very best straight gingerbread I have found is Honey Gingerbread from Backwoods. I love BW's FOs and have had really good success with them for candles and soap.

For the best cookie type Gingerbread Cookies from Peak. Good luck getting anything from Peaks.

Recently I bought a sample of Gingerbread from FB and was pleasantly surprised. It smells pretty good OOB but have not put in wax yet.

The absolute worst gingerbread I've tried is the one from CS. Ick! Really off and plasticky smelling to my nose.

Never heard about backwoods before! Thanks!
Any one else have opinions they can post?

Is this the site you guys are referring to? Its pretty boot leg looking site wise so I tend to typically steer away from sites like this, (not to seem rude!)I didn't even know they existed until you guys mentioned it haha. Any scents worth getting from them  in general besides them apparently having the best gingerbread FO. http://www.backwoodsfragrancesupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=336

2 hours ago, CyanideNoodles said:

Is this the site you guys are referring to? Its pretty boot leg looking site wise so I tend to typically steer away from sites like this, (not to seem rude!)I didn't even know they existed until you guys mentioned it haha. Any scents worth getting from them  in general besides them apparently having the best gingerbread FO. http://www.backwoodsfragrancesupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=336

That's it and they do have some good FO's. I like their honey gingerbread as well. I also love NG's gingerbread, JS's buttery gingerbread and Aztec's spicy gingerbread. WSp also has a good gingerbread cookies. They all smell good to me!

41 minutes ago, Belinda said:

That's it and they do have some good FO's. I like their honey gingerbread as well. I also love NG's gingerbread, JS's buttery gingerbread and Aztec's spicy gingerbread. WSp also has a good gingerbread cookies. They all smell good to me!

I don't need exactly ONLY gingerbread I just want something that is ginger bread related because I feel like I need to have something gingerbread for christmas lol. Can you review each of those? Especially just scents.

8 hours ago, CyanideNoodles said:

I don't need exactly ONLY gingerbread I just want something that is ginger bread related because I feel like I need to have something gingerbread for christmas lol. Can you review each of those? Especially just scents.

JS buttery gingerbread smells great to my nose. ICS has it too and they smell very similar to my nose. I just don't know how to describe it though except maybe the other gingerbreads like NG's are a bit sharper if that makes sense. I'll dig them out later today and sniff them. I also like Hansel and Gretal's house. I smell gingerbread in that oil too. I also have honey gingerbread from JS and BW so I'll sniff those too.

9 hours ago, Belinda said:

JS buttery gingerbread smells great to my nose. ICS has it too and they smell very similar to my nose. I just don't know how to describe it though except maybe the other gingerbreads like NG's are a bit sharper if that makes sense. I'll dig them out later today and sniff them. I also like Hansel and Gretal's house. I smell gingerbread in that oil too. I also have honey gingerbread from JS and BW so I'll sniff those too.

which is the best in your opinion, scent throw wise as well?

7 minutes ago, CyanideNoodles said:

which is the best in your opinion, scent throw wise as well?

To me, the one from NG is probably the strongest.  I like all of them though but that would be the one that I would say is the strongest. I'd have to go pour them again to know for sure though.

On 8/25/2017 at 10:57 PM, CyanideNoodles said:

This is a very reputable website with quality supplies and has been in the business for years. The owner is very experienced in both candlemaking and soapmaking and is also a member of this forum in good standing and has been for a number of years. If you look over the website you will see that there are full descriptions and reviews of each scent that are extremely helpful. I have used many of the FOs and have had great success with them in both soap and candlemaking.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Candle Science's Gingerbread.  To me it's spot on.  My daughter hates it, and says it smells like dirty socks.  I don't get that at all, and love it.   This one will sound weird, but I sometimes mix it with Re's Lemon Curd.  My mom used to make gingerbread and serve it with a lemon sauce.  That combo smells just like it.